Pics: The Situation Covers Bruised Face Post Brawl With 'Jersey Shore' Co-Star
Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino is likely to have had his a** kicked by his co-star while filming season 4 of "Jersey Shore" in Italy. On Tuesday, May 24, hours after an alleged major fist fight with Ronnie Ortiz-Magro, the reality star was photographed covering his face, which has red marks around his left eye, under a hoodie.
The 29-year-old was seen returning to the cast's apartment from the hospital without shoes on and with his clothes being tucked under his track suit top. Arriving separately was his co-star Ronnie, who sports what appeared to be fresh cuts on his knuckles. Pictures taken display Ronnie applying a bandage to his hand. TMZ reported that the brawl started after a blowout between Ronnie and Sammi Giancola.
MTV has issued a statement regarding Sitch's trip to the hospital on Monday, May 23, but refusing to comment on the rumored fist fight. In the statement released to E! News, the network said, "Monday evening, Mike received medical attention after an accidental injury in the house. He was treated and is now at home with the rest of the cast."
- Justin Bieber Turns Down $5M Offer to Perform at RNC
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role