Pics: The Situation Covers Bruised Face Post Brawl With 'Jersey Shore' Co-Star
Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino is likely to have had his a** kicked by his co-star while filming season 4 of "Jersey Shore" in Italy. On Tuesday, May 24, hours after an alleged major fist fight with Ronnie Ortiz-Magro, the reality star was photographed covering his face, which has red marks around his left eye, under a hoodie.
The 29-year-old was seen returning to the cast's apartment from the hospital without shoes on and with his clothes being tucked under his track suit top. Arriving separately was his co-star Ronnie, who sports what appeared to be fresh cuts on his knuckles. Pictures taken display Ronnie applying a bandage to his hand. TMZ reported that the brawl started after a blowout between Ronnie and Sammi Giancola.
MTV has issued a statement regarding Sitch's trip to the hospital on Monday, May 23, but refusing to comment on the rumored fist fight. In the statement released to E! News, the network said, "Monday evening, Mike received medical attention after an accidental injury in the house. He was treated and is now at home with the rest of the cast."
- Ben Affleck Says Taylor Swift Was Like 'God' When His Kids Met Her
- Kendall Jenner Unveils New Lip Tattoo
- 'The Purge' Heading to TV as 'Interwoven Anthology'
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage