Pia Toscano Has 'Counterfeit' for Debut Single, to Sing With Charice on 'Idol' Finale
Pia Toscano's debut single is revealed. According to "American Idol" host Ryan Seacrest, the former contestant of the singing competition season 10 is currently in studio, laying down a track called "Counterfeit". He further noted, "Jimmy Iovine is itching to get this track out ASAP."
In related news, Pia is rumored to share stage with young singer Charice when performing on the result show of "American Idol" finale on May 25. "We are hearing that Charice from the show 'Glee' is teaming up with her for the finale," a FoxNY anchor said during a recent airing of Good Day NY.
After she was booted from "Idol", Pia indeed admitted that she adores Charice. "She's the most amazing singer ever. I would absolutely perform with her, she's insane," Pia said. "When I was covering all of my Celine Dion songs, I would watch her videos. She's just out-of-this-world amazing and I am such a huge fan of her."
Charice herself has since responded to Pia's regard. "Would love to perform with you too : ) you're so sweet," the "Before It Explodes" singer wrote on Twitter.
- Drake Gets Eighth Week at Billboard 200's No. 1, RHCP Starts at No. 2
- Photos: Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Hit the Beach in U.K. Joined by His Family
- Liv Tyler Jokes About Her 'Pointy and Giant' Baby Bump
- BET Awards 2016: Beyonce and Drake Dominate Winner List
- Muhammad Ali's Daughter Laila Gets Emotional While Honoring Her Late Father at 2016 BET Awards
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 6 Finale Recap: Does It Confirm Fan Theory About Jon's True Parentage?
- BET Awards 2016: Bryson Tiller and Drake Win More
- Jennifer Hudson Dresses as Prince in White Hooded Dress at 2016 BET Awards