Pia Toscano Has 'Counterfeit' for Debut Single, to Sing With Charice on 'Idol' Finale
Pia Toscano's debut single is revealed. According to "American Idol" host Ryan Seacrest, the former contestant of the singing competition season 10 is currently in studio, laying down a track called "Counterfeit". He further noted, "Jimmy Iovine is itching to get this track out ASAP."
In related news, Pia is rumored to share stage with young singer Charice when performing on the result show of "American Idol" finale on May 25. "We are hearing that Charice from the show 'Glee' is teaming up with her for the finale," a FoxNY anchor said during a recent airing of Good Day NY.
After she was booted from "Idol", Pia indeed admitted that she adores Charice. "She's the most amazing singer ever. I would absolutely perform with her, she's insane," Pia said. "When I was covering all of my Celine Dion songs, I would watch her videos. She's just out-of-this-world amazing and I am such a huge fan of her."
Charice herself has since responded to Pia's regard. "Would love to perform with you too : ) you're so sweet," the "Before It Explodes" singer wrote on Twitter.
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?