Pia Toscano Has 'Counterfeit' for Debut Single, to Sing With Charice on 'Idol' Finale
Pia Toscano's debut single is revealed. According to "American Idol" host Ryan Seacrest, the former contestant of the singing competition season 10 is currently in studio, laying down a track called "Counterfeit". He further noted, "Jimmy Iovine is itching to get this track out ASAP."
In related news, Pia is rumored to share stage with young singer Charice when performing on the result show of "American Idol" finale on May 25. "We are hearing that Charice from the show 'Glee' is teaming up with her for the finale," a FoxNY anchor said during a recent airing of Good Day NY.
After she was booted from "Idol", Pia indeed admitted that she adores Charice. "She's the most amazing singer ever. I would absolutely perform with her, she's insane," Pia said. "When I was covering all of my Celine Dion songs, I would watch her videos. She's just out-of-this-world amazing and I am such a huge fan of her."
Charice herself has since responded to Pia's regard. "Would love to perform with you too : ) you're so sweet," the "Before It Explodes" singer wrote on Twitter.
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Topless in New Sultry Selfie
- Report: Emma Watson Getting Married in Big Sur This Summer
- See Hilarious Horror-Themed Memes of Trump's Awkward Photo With Pope Francis
- New Beau? Mischa Barton Caught Getting Handsy With Mystery Man in Cannes
- HBO Renews 'Veep' and 'Silicon Valley' for 2017-2018 Seasons