Justin Bieber Nuzzles Model's Neck in New Perfume Commercial
Just days after it was announced that Justin Bieber is launching his own line of women's fragrance, an official commercial for his new perfume, "Someday", made its way out. In the 30-second ad, the teen heartthrob smells the neck of Dree Hemingway and floats around a sunset-tinged sky with her after she sprays the fruity scent.
"Someday" is set to hit department and specialty stores in June. Women's World Daily (WWD) reported earlier that the scent, described as a "fruity gourmand", is created by Honorine Blanc of Firmenich. Justin will donate all proceeds of the $35 scent to charities, including Pencils of Promise and the Make-A-Wish Foundation.
Of the perfume, the 17-year-old pop sensation said, "Let's be real, the way a girl smells is very important to a guy! I have such a deep connection with my fans, so creating a fragrance that I personally love is another way I can bring them closer to my world." He also added that he helped designing the bottle and the packaging for the fragrance.
The official website of "Someday" additionally notes, "Justin created Someday to give fans a personal invitation and intimate access to his heart. It's a fragrance he can't get enough of and can't stay away from, making those who wear it irresistible. So take the experience past the music, beyond the performer, and journey deep into a world of possibilities."
More Justin Bieber News
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?