Justin Bieber Nuzzles Model's Neck in New Perfume Commercial
Just days after it was announced that Justin Bieber is launching his own line of women's fragrance, an official commercial for his new perfume, "Someday", made its way out. In the 30-second ad, the teen heartthrob smells the neck of Dree Hemingway and floats around a sunset-tinged sky with her after she sprays the fruity scent.
"Someday" is set to hit department and specialty stores in June. Women's World Daily (WWD) reported earlier that the scent, described as a "fruity gourmand", is created by Honorine Blanc of Firmenich. Justin will donate all proceeds of the $35 scent to charities, including Pencils of Promise and the Make-A-Wish Foundation.
Of the perfume, the 17-year-old pop sensation said, "Let's be real, the way a girl smells is very important to a guy! I have such a deep connection with my fans, so creating a fragrance that I personally love is another way I can bring them closer to my world." He also added that he helped designing the bottle and the packaging for the fragrance.
The official website of "Someday" additionally notes, "Justin created Someday to give fans a personal invitation and intimate access to his heart. It's a fragrance he can't get enough of and can't stay away from, making those who wear it irresistible. So take the experience past the music, beyond the performer, and journey deep into a world of possibilities."
More Justin Bieber News
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Feud With Adam Lambert: 'This Is Completely Entertainment'
- SISTAR Disbands After 7 Years, Members Pen Heartfelt Handwritten Letters to Fans
- Michael Jackson's Songs Are Reportedly Not Allowed to Be Featured in 'Bubbles'
- The Weeknd Buys $18 Million Luxurious House. Will Selena Gomez Move In?
- Celine Dion and Cher Reportedly Feuding at BBMAs