Justin Bieber Nuzzles Model's Neck in New Perfume Commercial
Just days after it was announced that Justin Bieber is launching his own line of women's fragrance, an official commercial for his new perfume, "Someday", made its way out. In the 30-second ad, the teen heartthrob smells the neck of Dree Hemingway and floats around a sunset-tinged sky with her after she sprays the fruity scent.
"Someday" is set to hit department and specialty stores in June. Women's World Daily (WWD) reported earlier that the scent, described as a "fruity gourmand", is created by Honorine Blanc of Firmenich. Justin will donate all proceeds of the $35 scent to charities, including Pencils of Promise and the Make-A-Wish Foundation.
Of the perfume, the 17-year-old pop sensation said, "Let's be real, the way a girl smells is very important to a guy! I have such a deep connection with my fans, so creating a fragrance that I personally love is another way I can bring them closer to my world." He also added that he helped designing the bottle and the packaging for the fragrance.
The official website of "Someday" additionally notes, "Justin created Someday to give fans a personal invitation and intimate access to his heart. It's a fragrance he can't get enough of and can't stay away from, making those who wear it irresistible. So take the experience past the music, beyond the performer, and journey deep into a world of possibilities."
More Justin Bieber News
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism