Sofia Coppola to Marry Rocker Boyfriend in August
Sofia Coppola is preparing to walk down the aisle for the second time. The "Lost in Translation" director will marry her longtime partner Thomas Mars this August in Italy. Her representative confirmed to People Magazine, "Yes, they are getting married and having an intimate family wedding."
The wedding is going to honor Sofia's roots as the nuptials will take place at Palazzo Margherita in Bernalda which is located in southern Italy. Her family is originally from the region, while the 19th-century villa, which is currently undergoing renovations, is owned by her director father Francis Ford Coppola.
Sofia, who became the first American woman to win the Golden Lion at the Venice Film Festival, has two daughters with Thomas, the lead singer of Phoenix. They are four-year-old Romy and one-year-old Cosima. The "Somewhere" director was previously married to director Spike Jonze. They divorced in 2003.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding