Sofia Coppola to Marry Rocker Boyfriend in August
Sofia Coppola is preparing to walk down the aisle for the second time. The "Lost in Translation" director will marry her longtime partner Thomas Mars this August in Italy. Her representative confirmed to People Magazine, "Yes, they are getting married and having an intimate family wedding."
The wedding is going to honor Sofia's roots as the nuptials will take place at Palazzo Margherita in Bernalda which is located in southern Italy. Her family is originally from the region, while the 19th-century villa, which is currently undergoing renovations, is owned by her director father Francis Ford Coppola.
Sofia, who became the first American woman to win the Golden Lion at the Venice Film Festival, has two daughters with Thomas, the lead singer of Phoenix. They are four-year-old Romy and one-year-old Cosima. The "Somewhere" director was previously married to director Spike Jonze. They divorced in 2003.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked