Sofia Coppola to Marry Rocker Boyfriend in August
Sofia Coppola is preparing to walk down the aisle for the second time. The "Lost in Translation" director will marry her longtime partner Thomas Mars this August in Italy. Her representative confirmed to People Magazine, "Yes, they are getting married and having an intimate family wedding."
The wedding is going to honor Sofia's roots as the nuptials will take place at Palazzo Margherita in Bernalda which is located in southern Italy. Her family is originally from the region, while the 19th-century villa, which is currently undergoing renovations, is owned by her director father Francis Ford Coppola.
Sofia, who became the first American woman to win the Golden Lion at the Venice Film Festival, has two daughters with Thomas, the lead singer of Phoenix. They are four-year-old Romy and one-year-old Cosima. The "Somewhere" director was previously married to director Spike Jonze. They divorced in 2003.
- Kim Ji Won Reveals She's Jealous of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo
- Kris Jenner Is Planning to Send Rob Kardashian to Psych Ward
- Miley Cyrus and Jennifer Hudson Are Feuding on 'The Voice'
- Blac Chyna Parties With Lamar Odom and Tyga
- Girls' Generation's Yuri Injures Her Leg During SM Town Show
- Ten Times Chrissy Teigen Trolls Donald Trump on Twitter
- Yolanda Hadid Who? David Foster Enjoys Romantic Italy Getaway With Elizabeth Hurley
- 'The Star' First Teaser Trailer Tells the Story of Christmas From Different Perspective