Sofia Coppola to Marry Rocker Boyfriend in August
Sofia Coppola is preparing to walk down the aisle for the second time. The "Lost in Translation" director will marry her longtime partner Thomas Mars this August in Italy. Her representative confirmed to People Magazine, "Yes, they are getting married and having an intimate family wedding."
The wedding is going to honor Sofia's roots as the nuptials will take place at Palazzo Margherita in Bernalda which is located in southern Italy. Her family is originally from the region, while the 19th-century villa, which is currently undergoing renovations, is owned by her director father Francis Ford Coppola.
Sofia, who became the first American woman to win the Golden Lion at the Venice Film Festival, has two daughters with Thomas, the lead singer of Phoenix. They are four-year-old Romy and one-year-old Cosima. The "Somewhere" director was previously married to director Spike Jonze. They divorced in 2003.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics