Sofia Coppola to Marry Rocker Boyfriend in August
Sofia Coppola is preparing to walk down the aisle for the second time. The "Lost in Translation" director will marry her longtime partner Thomas Mars this August in Italy. Her representative confirmed to People Magazine, "Yes, they are getting married and having an intimate family wedding."
The wedding is going to honor Sofia's roots as the nuptials will take place at Palazzo Margherita in Bernalda which is located in southern Italy. Her family is originally from the region, while the 19th-century villa, which is currently undergoing renovations, is owned by her director father Francis Ford Coppola.
Sofia, who became the first American woman to win the Golden Lion at the Venice Film Festival, has two daughters with Thomas, the lead singer of Phoenix. They are four-year-old Romy and one-year-old Cosima. The "Somewhere" director was previously married to director Spike Jonze. They divorced in 2003.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences