Mildred Baena's Ex-Husband Breaks Silence, Maria Shriver to File for Divorce This Week
Mildred Patricia Baena's ex-husband has spoken out for the first time about his former wife's affair with Arnold Schwarzenegger. In an interview with Entertainment Tonight, Rogelio Baena revealed that he had no idea that the boy he thought as his biological son for the last 13 years was actually the former Califonia governor's love child.
Rogelio went on to share that he discovered the truth only one week ago. On his reaction upon learning he was not the father, he told ET, "Angry! Very, very angry! Arnold Shwarzenegger, for me, was my hero. Now, I feel betrayed." Nonetheless, he still considered the boy as his own, adding he'd like to tell him, "I am your father. That's all."
Rogelio and Mildred were married for 10 years. They split in 1997 just weeks after she gave birth to Arnold's love child. Mildred filed for divorce in 2008. According to divorce papers, she noted that she and Rogelio did not have minor children. Meanwhile, Rogelio's interview with ET airs on Tuesday, May 24 and Wednesday, May 25.
In related news, Entertainment Tonight claimed that Arnold's estranged wife Maria Shriver will likely be filing for divorce by the end of this week. The couple have married for 25 years before announcing their split on May 9. Despite the separation, the 55-year-old is encouraging their four children to forgive their father, a friend of her told Us Weekly.
Recent report suggested that it was Maria's "people" who leaked the Arnold's love child to the press. It was also claimed that she has hired a private eye to dig into Arnold's past. An insider, however, insisted to E! News, "This is a completely fabricated story. Maria did not hire a private detective and she is not the one who leaked the news to the L.A.Times."
More Arnold Schwarzenegger News
- George and Amal Clooney Are 'Having a Blast Coming Up With Baby Names'
- Topless Ariel Winter Shows Off Breast Reduction Scars in New Unretouched Pics
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date