First Official Teaser Poster of 'Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part I' Arrives
Summit Entertainment has released a teaser poster for "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part I". The one sheet does not feature any character, simply displaying the title of the film and the film's website at the bottom with a sunrise and some trees at the background.
Released via the official Twitter page of "The Twilight Saga", the poster also comes along with an announcement about a teaser trailer for the last chapter in the "Twilight" series. The statement read, "Check out the #BreakingDawnTeaserPoster, and watch the teaser trailer on the #MTVMovieAwards & IMDb.com Sun., 6/5!"
In the highly anticipated film, the newfound married bliss of Bella Swan (Kristen Stewart) and vampire Edward Cullen (Robert Pattinson) is cut short when a series of betrayals and misfortunes threaten to destroy their world.
Plus, the arrival of their remarkable daughter, Renesmee (Mackenzie Foy), sets in motion a perilous chain of events that pits the Cullens and their allies against the Volturi, the fearsome council of vampire leaders, setting the stage for an all-out battle.
In addition to the aforementioned actors, Taylor Lautner, Ashley Greene, and Peter Facinelli return to reprise their respective roles as Jacob Black, Alice Cullen, and Dr. Carlisle Cullen. Summit will drop "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part I" in the U.S. on November 18, while "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part II" will follow later on November 16, 2012.
- Chris Brown Is Arrested for Assault With a Deadly Weapon
- New Boyfriend? Lindsay Lohan Spotted Together With Dennis Papageorgiou in Greece
- Calvin Harris Strips Down to His Undies in New Instagram Photo
- Gisele Bundchen, Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid Among Highest-Paid Models 2016
- Selena Gomez Takes a Break, Cancels Tour Amid Battle With Depression due to Lupus
- 'Arrow' Season 5 Shows First Look at Villainous Prometheus
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues