Pics: Julianne Hough Shows Off Hot Bod When Filming 'Rock of Ages'
Julianne Hough shows off her steamy body during the shooting of her upcoming film, "Rock of Ages". The 22-year-old ballroom dancer-turned-actress is snapped wearing a skimpy purple bikini with co-star Diego Boneta at the shores of Miami on Monday, May 23.
During the filming, Julianne and Diego get intimate in the water, shooting the fun scenes and splashing about in the Pacific ocean. At one point, Julianne wraps her legs around Diego while staring into his eyes and leaning in for a kiss.
Earlier on the same day, the Sherrie Christian of the forthcoming movie dons denim shorts with retro-looking sunglasses, which match Diego's. Still shooting for the film, Julianne shares some intimate smooches with Diego while doing a roller blades outing.
Expressing her excitement, Julianne took to her Twitter page, "Today was so much fuuuuuuuuuuuun! I love you #rockofagesmovie :)" She added, "Done with our first day of shooting @adammshankman @juliannehough... Great way to start this awesome adventure!!!"
Directed by "Hairspray" helmer Adam Shankman, "Rock of Ages" revolves around a small town girl who met a big city rocker. And, in LA's most famous rock club, they fell in love to the greatest songs of the 80s. The casting department includes Tom Cruise who stars as Stacee Jaxx, and Malin Akerman who plays Constance Sack. The musical film will make its way out nationwide on June 1, 2012.
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- John Carpenter Shares Brutal Thoughts on 'Halloween' Remake, Slams Rob Zombie
- Cathriona White's Letter Reveals Jim Carrey Called Her a 'Whore' and Gave Her STDs
- Artist of the Week: Lady GaGa
- 50 Cent Starts 'Empire' Feud With Taraji P. Henson, Jussie Smollett Also Weighs In
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.14 Preview: An Ambush