Pics: Julianne Hough Shows Off Hot Bod When Filming 'Rock of Ages'
Julianne Hough shows off her steamy body during the shooting of her upcoming film, "Rock of Ages". The 22-year-old ballroom dancer-turned-actress is snapped wearing a skimpy purple bikini with co-star Diego Boneta at the shores of Miami on Monday, May 23.
During the filming, Julianne and Diego get intimate in the water, shooting the fun scenes and splashing about in the Pacific ocean. At one point, Julianne wraps her legs around Diego while staring into his eyes and leaning in for a kiss.
Earlier on the same day, the Sherrie Christian of the forthcoming movie dons denim shorts with retro-looking sunglasses, which match Diego's. Still shooting for the film, Julianne shares some intimate smooches with Diego while doing a roller blades outing.
Expressing her excitement, Julianne took to her Twitter page, "Today was so much fuuuuuuuuuuuun! I love you #rockofagesmovie :)" She added, "Done with our first day of shooting @adammshankman @juliannehough... Great way to start this awesome adventure!!!"
Directed by "Hairspray" helmer Adam Shankman, "Rock of Ages" revolves around a small town girl who met a big city rocker. And, in LA's most famous rock club, they fell in love to the greatest songs of the 80s. The casting department includes Tom Cruise who stars as Stacee Jaxx, and Malin Akerman who plays Constance Sack. The musical film will make its way out nationwide on June 1, 2012.
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March