'The Bachelorette' Recap: Ashley Hebert Dumps 7 Suitors, Saves Bentley
Ashley Hebert has cut 7 from the 25 men competing for her heart on "The Bachelorette" season 7. Getting the first impression rose was Ryan P. who stole the Bachelorette away for some one on one.
Bentley was seemingly bitter about her decision. Although he admitted he was not overly attracted to Ashley, the 28-year-old businessman claimed he should have gotten the first impression rose because he was competitive.
Bentley, however, was later given a go to the next round after getting a rose in the rose ceremony. This was shocking considering report that he is there for a wrong reason. Although she wanted to dislike him, Ashley was blown away by his good-looking. In their talk, Bentley admitted to having a daughter and being divorced, but told Ashley he is in a healthy spot right now for a new relationship.
Other suitors getting the roses in the rose ceremony were Jeff, Constantine, Ben F., Lucas, Stephen, Matt, Nick, Chris D., Ryan M., Blake, Mickey, Ben C., West, William, JP, and Ames. The rest of the men said goodbye and expressed how they were crushed.
More The Bachelorette News
- Topless Kim Kardashian and North West Are Included in New Kimojis. Get the Sneak Peeks
- Kylie Jenner and PARTYNEXTDOOR Spotted 'Making Out' at Drake's Party
- 'X-Men' Show 'Legion' Gets Series Order at FX. See the First Picture!
- Rolling Stones' Ronnie Wood Welcomes Twins at Age 68
- Tyga's New Lady Demi Rose Tries to Copy Kylie Jenner by Wearing Similar Strappy Bikini
- Shawn Mendes Teases His Upcoming Album
- Kim Kardashian Visits Snapchat Office. See Some Exclusive Filters She Gets!
- Alicia Keys Goes Makeup Free, Pens Powerful Essay About Overcoming Her Insecurities