'The Bachelorette' Recap: Ashley Hebert Dumps 7 Suitors, Saves Bentley
Ashley Hebert has cut 7 from the 25 men competing for her heart on "The Bachelorette" season 7. Getting the first impression rose was Ryan P. who stole the Bachelorette away for some one on one.
Bentley was seemingly bitter about her decision. Although he admitted he was not overly attracted to Ashley, the 28-year-old businessman claimed he should have gotten the first impression rose because he was competitive.
Bentley, however, was later given a go to the next round after getting a rose in the rose ceremony. This was shocking considering report that he is there for a wrong reason. Although she wanted to dislike him, Ashley was blown away by his good-looking. In their talk, Bentley admitted to having a daughter and being divorced, but told Ashley he is in a healthy spot right now for a new relationship.
Other suitors getting the roses in the rose ceremony were Jeff, Constantine, Ben F., Lucas, Stephen, Matt, Nick, Chris D., Ryan M., Blake, Mickey, Ben C., West, William, JP, and Ames. The rest of the men said goodbye and expressed how they were crushed.
More The Bachelorette News
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'
- 'Fargo' Murders Santa Claus in First Season 3 Teaser
- Kim Kardashian Suffers Nip Slip in Racy Corset Top
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Slams People Complaining of Racist T-Shirt