'The Bachelorette' Recap: Ashley Hebert Dumps 7 Suitors, Saves Bentley
Ashley Hebert has cut 7 from the 25 men competing for her heart on "The Bachelorette" season 7. Getting the first impression rose was Ryan P. who stole the Bachelorette away for some one on one.
Bentley was seemingly bitter about her decision. Although he admitted he was not overly attracted to Ashley, the 28-year-old businessman claimed he should have gotten the first impression rose because he was competitive.
Bentley, however, was later given a go to the next round after getting a rose in the rose ceremony. This was shocking considering report that he is there for a wrong reason. Although she wanted to dislike him, Ashley was blown away by his good-looking. In their talk, Bentley admitted to having a daughter and being divorced, but told Ashley he is in a healthy spot right now for a new relationship.
Other suitors getting the roses in the rose ceremony were Jeff, Constantine, Ben F., Lucas, Stephen, Matt, Nick, Chris D., Ryan M., Blake, Mickey, Ben C., West, William, JP, and Ames. The rest of the men said goodbye and expressed how they were crushed.
More The Bachelorette News
- Kylie Jenner Asks Tyga to Move Back Into Her House
- Rihanna Is Unhappy Kanye West Put Her in Bed With Donald Trump and George W. Bush in 'Famous' Video
- Iggy Azalea Gets Thanked for 'Ruining Hip-Hop.' See Her Reaction
- Winona Ryder Defends Ex Johnny Depp Against Amber Heard's Abuse Allegations
- 'Star Trek Beyond' New Trailer: Captain Kirk Makes His Last Report
- Tyrese Gibson Confirms Return to 'Transformers: The Last Knight'
- Chris Brown Sued by Suge Knight Over 2014 Club Shooting. What's Breezy's Fault?
- Taylor Swift Tells Her Friends She's 'in Love' With Tom Hiddleston as Couple Enjoy Roman Holiday