'The Bachelorette' Recap: Ashley Hebert Dumps 7 Suitors, Saves Bentley
Ashley Hebert has cut 7 from the 25 men competing for her heart on "The Bachelorette" season 7. Getting the first impression rose was Ryan P. who stole the Bachelorette away for some one on one.
Bentley was seemingly bitter about her decision. Although he admitted he was not overly attracted to Ashley, the 28-year-old businessman claimed he should have gotten the first impression rose because he was competitive.
Bentley, however, was later given a go to the next round after getting a rose in the rose ceremony. This was shocking considering report that he is there for a wrong reason. Although she wanted to dislike him, Ashley was blown away by his good-looking. In their talk, Bentley admitted to having a daughter and being divorced, but told Ashley he is in a healthy spot right now for a new relationship.
Other suitors getting the roses in the rose ceremony were Jeff, Constantine, Ben F., Lucas, Stephen, Matt, Nick, Chris D., Ryan M., Blake, Mickey, Ben C., West, William, JP, and Ames. The rest of the men said goodbye and expressed how they were crushed.
- DJ Khaled and Fiancee Nicole Tuck Welcome Baby Boy
- Benedict Cumberbatch and Solange Knowles Set to Make 'SNL' Debut
- Britney Spears Almost Flashes Her Breasts During On-Stage Wardrobe Malfunction
- 'Jessica Jones' Season 2 Will Be Directed Entirely by Women
- Taylor Swift Sings Calvin Harris' Song During Her Return to Stage at Formula 1 Concert
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms
- Watch: Lady GaGa Performs 'Joanne' Songs on 'SNL'
- Tom Hanks Plays 'Black Jeopardy' as Donald Trump's Supporter on 'SNL'