Zach Galifianakis Tells 'Rude' January Jones to 'Be Nice'
Zach Galifianakis apparently has no love for January Jones. During an interview with ShortList, the star of "The Hangover Part II" was told that the "Mad Men" beauty recently described him as the "most naturally funny person she'd ever met." He, however, reacted to the complimentary comment by bashing her.
"That's really funny because, if I remember correctly, she and I were very rude to each other," the 41-year-old recalled their previous encounter. "It was crazy. I was at a party - I'd never met her - and she was like, 'Come sit down.' So I sit at her table and talk for 10 minutes, and she goes, 'I think it's time for you to leave now.' "
The "Due Date" actor continued to share what he told her in response to her rude remark. "So I say, 'January, you are an actress in a show and everybody's going to forget about you in a few years, so f***ing be nice,' and I got up and left," he said. "And she thinks that's funny?"
Asked if he would do a sex scene with the "X-Men: First Class" actress if a script really demanded it, Zach honestly replied, "I wouldn't want to. I'd hate it." He went on to explain, "I've only had to do a few of those things where you have to kiss and stuff. It's so embarrassing."
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics