Zach Galifianakis Tells 'Rude' January Jones to 'Be Nice'
Zach Galifianakis apparently has no love for January Jones. During an interview with ShortList, the star of "The Hangover Part II" was told that the "Mad Men" beauty recently described him as the "most naturally funny person she'd ever met." He, however, reacted to the complimentary comment by bashing her.
"That's really funny because, if I remember correctly, she and I were very rude to each other," the 41-year-old recalled their previous encounter. "It was crazy. I was at a party - I'd never met her - and she was like, 'Come sit down.' So I sit at her table and talk for 10 minutes, and she goes, 'I think it's time for you to leave now.' "
The "Due Date" actor continued to share what he told her in response to her rude remark. "So I say, 'January, you are an actress in a show and everybody's going to forget about you in a few years, so f***ing be nice,' and I got up and left," he said. "And she thinks that's funny?"
Asked if he would do a sex scene with the "X-Men: First Class" actress if a script really demanded it, Zach honestly replied, "I wouldn't want to. I'd hate it." He went on to explain, "I've only had to do a few of those things where you have to kiss and stuff. It's so embarrassing."
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set
- Calvin Harris Also Moves On - The DJ Is Surrounded by Sexy Ladies on a Yacht
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert