New 'Deathly Hallows Part 2' Poster Sees Battered Harry Potter
After debuting a new TV spot for "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II", Warner Bros. Pictures makes fans more thrilled by releasing a new poster for the boy wizard movie. The fresh one sheet focuses on battered Daniel Radcliffe's Harry Potter, with tag lines of "It All Ends" and "7.15" written at the bottom.
The last movie of "Harry Potter" film series will witness the battle between good and evil forces of the Wizarding world which breaks into an all-out war. Eventually, Potter is the only one who has to make the decisive sacrifice as he draws closer to the climatic showdown with Voldemort.
In addition to Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, Emma Watson, and Ralph Fiennes will reprise their roles as Ron Weasley, Hermione Granger, and Tom Riddle a.k.a. Lord Voldemort respectively. David Yates helms the movie, with Steve Kloves writing the script. The movie itself will make its way out in U.S. theaters on July 15.
- Kristen Stewart Uncharacteristically Cheerful During Outing With Stella Maxwell
- Halsey Unveils 'Hopeless Fountain Kingdom' Track List
- Kylie Jenner Hits Back at Critics Accusing Her of Photoshopping Her Sexy Selfie
- Robert Downey Jr.'s 'Doctor Dolittle' Moves Up Release Date to Avoid 'Star Wars: Episode IX'
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' Adds 'Battlestar Galactica', 'Jericho' Stars and More
- DMX Enters Rehab After Canceling Three Shows
- Katy Perry's Reportedly Jealous Seeing Orlando Bloom Moving On So Fast With Nina Dobrev
- 'Big Bang Theory' Stars Mayim Bialik and Melissa Rauch Reach New Deals After Salary Raises