New 'Deathly Hallows Part 2' Poster Sees Battered Harry Potter
After debuting a new TV spot for "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II", Warner Bros. Pictures makes fans more thrilled by releasing a new poster for the boy wizard movie. The fresh one sheet focuses on battered Daniel Radcliffe's Harry Potter, with tag lines of "It All Ends" and "7.15" written at the bottom.
The last movie of "Harry Potter" film series will witness the battle between good and evil forces of the Wizarding world which breaks into an all-out war. Eventually, Potter is the only one who has to make the decisive sacrifice as he draws closer to the climatic showdown with Voldemort.
In addition to Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, Emma Watson, and Ralph Fiennes will reprise their roles as Ron Weasley, Hermione Granger, and Tom Riddle a.k.a. Lord Voldemort respectively. David Yates helms the movie, with Steve Kloves writing the script. The movie itself will make its way out in U.S. theaters on July 15.
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake