David Schwimmer Shares First Photo of Baby Girl
David Schwimmer is a proud father to a baby girl. The Ross Geller of "Friends" and his photographer wife, Zoe Buckman, welcomed their first child, Cleo Buckman Schwimmer, on Sunday, May 8. Representative for the actor/director confirmed the news, adding that the bundle of joy was born in New York.
On Monday, May 23, 44-year-old David took to his WhoSay page as well as his Twitter account to share a photo of him, wife Zoe and their newborn daughter. Along with the first family picture, he wrote a caption that read, "Hey everyone. Please welcome my daughter, Cleo, to this crazy but wonderful world."
David met his 25-year-old wife, Zoe, in London in 2007 when he was working on his first feature film directorial debut, "Run Fatboy Run". They wed in a small, private ceremony last June. Speaking about starting a family, David told People Magazine in 2006, "It will happen when it feels right. Maybe part of me is waiting for myself to slow down a little and be ready to stay put. I'm confident it's gonna happen."
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri