David Schwimmer Shares First Photo of Baby Girl
David Schwimmer is a proud father to a baby girl. The Ross Geller of "Friends" and his photographer wife, Zoe Buckman, welcomed their first child, Cleo Buckman Schwimmer, on Sunday, May 8. Representative for the actor/director confirmed the news, adding that the bundle of joy was born in New York.
On Monday, May 23, 44-year-old David took to his WhoSay page as well as his Twitter account to share a photo of him, wife Zoe and their newborn daughter. Along with the first family picture, he wrote a caption that read, "Hey everyone. Please welcome my daughter, Cleo, to this crazy but wonderful world."
David met his 25-year-old wife, Zoe, in London in 2007 when he was working on his first feature film directorial debut, "Run Fatboy Run". They wed in a small, private ceremony last June. Speaking about starting a family, David told People Magazine in 2006, "It will happen when it feels right. Maybe part of me is waiting for myself to slow down a little and be ready to stay put. I'm confident it's gonna happen."
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars