David Schwimmer Shares First Photo of Baby Girl
David Schwimmer is a proud father to a baby girl. The Ross Geller of "Friends" and his photographer wife, Zoe Buckman, welcomed their first child, Cleo Buckman Schwimmer, on Sunday, May 8. Representative for the actor/director confirmed the news, adding that the bundle of joy was born in New York.
On Monday, May 23, 44-year-old David took to his WhoSay page as well as his Twitter account to share a photo of him, wife Zoe and their newborn daughter. Along with the first family picture, he wrote a caption that read, "Hey everyone. Please welcome my daughter, Cleo, to this crazy but wonderful world."
David met his 25-year-old wife, Zoe, in London in 2007 when he was working on his first feature film directorial debut, "Run Fatboy Run". They wed in a small, private ceremony last June. Speaking about starting a family, David told People Magazine in 2006, "It will happen when it feels right. Maybe part of me is waiting for myself to slow down a little and be ready to stay put. I'm confident it's gonna happen."
- Bella Hadid Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Racy Bikini. See the Pic!
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Cradle Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Baby During Brunch
- Jeff Bridges Joins 'Kingsman: The Golden Circle'
- Demi Lovato Mourning Her Great-Grandma's Death. Read Her Touching Tribute
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Party in Las Vegas, Talk About Wedding Plans
- Stephen Amell and Will Arnett Joke About Making an 'Arrow' Feature Film
- Liam Hemsworth Admits His 2013 Split From Miley Cyrus 'Was Hard'
- Madonna Throws Shade at BET for Diss Over Her BBMA Tribute to Prince