David Schwimmer Shares First Photo of Baby Girl
David Schwimmer is a proud father to a baby girl. The Ross Geller of "Friends" and his photographer wife, Zoe Buckman, welcomed their first child, Cleo Buckman Schwimmer, on Sunday, May 8. Representative for the actor/director confirmed the news, adding that the bundle of joy was born in New York.
On Monday, May 23, 44-year-old David took to his WhoSay page as well as his Twitter account to share a photo of him, wife Zoe and their newborn daughter. Along with the first family picture, he wrote a caption that read, "Hey everyone. Please welcome my daughter, Cleo, to this crazy but wonderful world."
David met his 25-year-old wife, Zoe, in London in 2007 when he was working on his first feature film directorial debut, "Run Fatboy Run". They wed in a small, private ceremony last June. Speaking about starting a family, David told People Magazine in 2006, "It will happen when it feels right. Maybe part of me is waiting for myself to slow down a little and be ready to stay put. I'm confident it's gonna happen."
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes
- Cristiano Ronaldo's Mother Laughs Off Georgina Rodriguez Pregnancy Rumor: 'It's Nonsense'
- Lamar Odom Is Refused Entry at Los Angeles Strip Club
- Kim Kardashian Is Begging Khloe to Be Her Surrogate for Baby No. 3
- So Cruel! Travis Scott Compares Kylie's Bedroom Skills to Sister Kendall Jenner's
- Selena Gomez Denies Collaboration With The Weeknd on New Music: 'It's Not True'