Arnold Schwarzenegger's Mistress Accused of Trash-Talking Hispanics
The mother of Arnold Schwarzenegger's love child has been accused of trash-talking Hispanics. According to TMZ, the rest of the former California governor's household staff in the early 90s disliked Mildred Patricia Baena, and some co-workers have even described her as a "self-hating woman".
Sources claimed that the 50-year-old former housekeeper would tell others that "white people were better". She was also branded as a social climber given that "she did whatever she could to become friendly with Caucasians". One of the staffers added, "She felt like she was better than the rest of us."
In a related news, Jane Seymour has claimed that Arnold is likely to have at least two more illegitimate children. At the premiere of "Love, Wedding, Marriage", she spoke about the "Terminator" actor's separation from wife Maria Shriver. "I was not even remotely surprised," she told CNN.
"The moment I heard it, that there was an announcement of their separation - he was obviously jumping the gun before everyone else told the world of the news," she added. "From what I gather, I think there will be lots of information coming people's way. I heard about two more [out-of-wedlock kids] somebody else knows about. I even met someone who knows him well."
Arnold announced his separation from wife of 25 years, Maria, in early May. Days later, he came out with a confession that he has fathered a child with a household staffer who recently retired after 20 years of service. Words were swirling that the actor confessed his infidelity to Maria after she confronted Mildred.
More Arnold Schwarzenegger News
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign