'Game of Thrones' 1.07 Preview: Ned Controls the Powers
Ned Stark will face a big temptation in the upcoming episode of "Game of Thrones". He is suggested to do treachery which could be easy for him as he gets a control over the powers for being the hand of the king. In another moment, he confronts Cersei about the truth of Jon Arryn's death.
Also in the May 29 episode, Jon Snow takes his vows to become a man of the Night's Watch. Khal Drogo has an abrupt change of mind after an assassination attempt on Dany, while King Robert is severely injured by a boar and must make decisions on the future of his kingdom.
Although "You Win or You Die" will only air on HBO next week at 9 P.M. ET/PT, HBO GO subscribers can watch the seventh episode on the platform on Sunday, May 22, right after the debut of the sixth episode "A Golden Crown".
More Game of Thrones News
- Bella Thorne Rises to Stardom in Trailer for 'Famous in Love' From 'Pretty Little Liars' Creator
- Justin Bieber Accidentally Reactivates Instagram Account
- Madonna, Usher and More Stars Pay Tribute to Michael Jackson on His Birthday
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: More Fights and Departures
- Britney and Beyonce Under Fire for Their VMAs Performances. Plus Get Details on Their Backstage Feud
- Taylor Swift Dismissed From Jury Duty due to Her Ongoing Sexual Abuse Case
- Production on 'The Maze Runner: The Death Cure' to Resume in February 2017
- Blake Lively Hosts Private Baby Shower With Taylor Swift