'Game of Thrones' 1.07 Preview: Ned Controls the Powers
Ned Stark will face a big temptation in the upcoming episode of "Game of Thrones". He is suggested to do treachery which could be easy for him as he gets a control over the powers for being the hand of the king. In another moment, he confronts Cersei about the truth of Jon Arryn's death.
Also in the May 29 episode, Jon Snow takes his vows to become a man of the Night's Watch. Khal Drogo has an abrupt change of mind after an assassination attempt on Dany, while King Robert is severely injured by a boar and must make decisions on the future of his kingdom.
Although "You Win or You Die" will only air on HBO next week at 9 P.M. ET/PT, HBO GO subscribers can watch the seventh episode on the platform on Sunday, May 22, right after the debut of the sixth episode "A Golden Crown".
More Game of Thrones News
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes
- Sia and Diplo Team Up for 'Waving Goodbye' From 'The Neon Demon'
- Farrah Abraham Slammed for Posting Photos of Her 7-Year-Old Daughter in Bikinis
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Reportedly Plans to Confront Tyga After Kylie Jenner Reunion