'Game of Thrones' 1.07 Preview: Ned Controls the Powers
Ned Stark will face a big temptation in the upcoming episode of "Game of Thrones". He is suggested to do treachery which could be easy for him as he gets a control over the powers for being the hand of the king. In another moment, he confronts Cersei about the truth of Jon Arryn's death.
Also in the May 29 episode, Jon Snow takes his vows to become a man of the Night's Watch. Khal Drogo has an abrupt change of mind after an assassination attempt on Dany, while King Robert is severely injured by a boar and must make decisions on the future of his kingdom.
Although "You Win or You Die" will only air on HBO next week at 9 P.M. ET/PT, HBO GO subscribers can watch the seventh episode on the platform on Sunday, May 22, right after the debut of the sixth episode "A Golden Crown".
More Game of Thrones News
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'