'Game of Thrones' 1.07 Preview: Ned Controls the Powers
Ned Stark will face a big temptation in the upcoming episode of "Game of Thrones". He is suggested to do treachery which could be easy for him as he gets a control over the powers for being the hand of the king. In another moment, he confronts Cersei about the truth of Jon Arryn's death.
Also in the May 29 episode, Jon Snow takes his vows to become a man of the Night's Watch. Khal Drogo has an abrupt change of mind after an assassination attempt on Dany, while King Robert is severely injured by a boar and must make decisions on the future of his kingdom.
Although "You Win or You Die" will only air on HBO next week at 9 P.M. ET/PT, HBO GO subscribers can watch the seventh episode on the platform on Sunday, May 22, right after the debut of the sixth episode "A Golden Crown".
More Game of Thrones News
- Evan Rachel Wood Blasts Media Over Comments About Amber Heard's Bisexuality
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'