'Game of Thrones' 1.07 Preview: Ned Controls the Powers
Ned Stark will face a big temptation in the upcoming episode of "Game of Thrones". He is suggested to do treachery which could be easy for him as he gets a control over the powers for being the hand of the king. In another moment, he confronts Cersei about the truth of Jon Arryn's death.
Also in the May 29 episode, Jon Snow takes his vows to become a man of the Night's Watch. Khal Drogo has an abrupt change of mind after an assassination attempt on Dany, while King Robert is severely injured by a boar and must make decisions on the future of his kingdom.
Although "You Win or You Die" will only air on HBO next week at 9 P.M. ET/PT, HBO GO subscribers can watch the seventh episode on the platform on Sunday, May 22, right after the debut of the sixth episode "A Golden Crown".
More Game of Thrones News
- Kevin Jonas Welcomes His Second Child With Wife Danielle
- Mariah Carey's Rep Reveals Lovers' Quarrel in Greece Leads to Her Split From James Packer
- 'Will and Grace' Revival in the Works
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO
- Miley Cyrus Talks Engagement Ring That She Puts Back on After Liam Hemsworth Reconciliation
- Raven-Symone to Leave 'The View' For 'That's So Raven' Spin-Off
- Kristen Stewart and St. Vincent Make Red Carpet Debut as Couple at Vogue Event