Blake Lively Spotted in Italy With Leonardo DiCaprio
Blake Lively has added more fuel to the romance rumor linking her to newly-single Leonardo DiCaprio. On Sunday, May 22, the actress playing Carol Ferris on "Green Lantern" was snapped some spending quality time together with the "Inception" leading man in Portofino, Italy.
The sighting of Blake and Leo in Italy came less than a week after they were spotted together in Cannes, France. Back on May 17, the 23-year-old beauty was caught on camera being greeted with a warm hug by the 36-year-old actor when she boarded director Steven Spielberg's yacht. While on the boat, the twosome shared laughs and looked comfortable with each other.
Blake ended her three-year romance with "Gossip Girl" co-star Penn Badgley in mid-September 2010, while Leo reportedly split from model girlfriend Bar Refaeli in early May. The two were first introduced by "The Great Gatsby" director Baz Luhrman over dinner in November 2010.
More Blake Lively News
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert
- Kim Kardashian Caught Wearing Butt Pads at Khloe's Birthday Party
- Check Out Peter Parker in Spidey Suit on 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set
- Wendy Williams Skeptical of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's Romance, Calling Him 'an Opportunist'
- Chloe Moretz Blasts 'Hateful' Twitter Trolls
- Watch Justin Bieber's Acoustic Cover of Taylor Swift's 'I Knew You Were Trouble'
- Caitlyn Jenner Was 'Disgusted' by Bruce's 'Greek God Kind of Body'
- 'American Horror Story' Reveals This Mysterious Logo of Season 6