Blake Lively Spotted in Italy With Leonardo DiCaprio
Blake Lively has added more fuel to the romance rumor linking her to newly-single Leonardo DiCaprio. On Sunday, May 22, the actress playing Carol Ferris on "Green Lantern" was snapped some spending quality time together with the "Inception" leading man in Portofino, Italy.
The sighting of Blake and Leo in Italy came less than a week after they were spotted together in Cannes, France. Back on May 17, the 23-year-old beauty was caught on camera being greeted with a warm hug by the 36-year-old actor when she boarded director Steven Spielberg's yacht. While on the boat, the twosome shared laughs and looked comfortable with each other.
Blake ended her three-year romance with "Gossip Girl" co-star Penn Badgley in mid-September 2010, while Leo reportedly split from model girlfriend Bar Refaeli in early May. The two were first introduced by "The Great Gatsby" director Baz Luhrman over dinner in November 2010.
- Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz Are 'Living Separate Lives'
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Spin-Off 'Mayans MC' Taps John Ortiz to Star as New Charter President
- Selena Gomez May Dump The Weeknd After He's Caught Texting Ex Bella Hadid
- BRIT Awards 2017: David Bowie Wins Top Prizes - See the Full Winner List
- 'Star' and 'Lethal Weapon' Renewed for Second Season on FOX
- Watch Kardashians-Inspired Cat Reality Show 'Keeping Up With The Kattarshians'
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Are Moving to L.A.
- Sara Sampaio Flashes Her Nipple in Sheer Dress at Milan Fashion Week