Blake Lively Spotted in Italy With Leonardo DiCaprio
Blake Lively has added more fuel to the romance rumor linking her to newly-single Leonardo DiCaprio. On Sunday, May 22, the actress playing Carol Ferris on "Green Lantern" was snapped some spending quality time together with the "Inception" leading man in Portofino, Italy.
The sighting of Blake and Leo in Italy came less than a week after they were spotted together in Cannes, France. Back on May 17, the 23-year-old beauty was caught on camera being greeted with a warm hug by the 36-year-old actor when she boarded director Steven Spielberg's yacht. While on the boat, the twosome shared laughs and looked comfortable with each other.
Blake ended her three-year romance with "Gossip Girl" co-star Penn Badgley in mid-September 2010, while Leo reportedly split from model girlfriend Bar Refaeli in early May. The two were first introduced by "The Great Gatsby" director Baz Luhrman over dinner in November 2010.
More Blake Lively News
- 'Glee' Star Charice Pempengco Changes Name to Jake Zyrus. Is She Transitioning?
- Girls Lined Up to Give Tom Cruise Blow Job on Set of 'Risky Business', Co-Star Reveals
- Courtney Stodden Strips Down to Tiny Underwear to Perform Striptease
- CL's Boobs Almost Pop Out of Her Plunging Black Dress at Chanel Exhibition
- 'Venom' to Feature Carnage as Its Main Villain
- Christina Perri Announces Engagement to Boyfriend Paul Costabile - See the Beautiful Ring!
- Is Kendall Jenner Feuding With Victoria's Secret Models?
- New 'Blade Runner 2049' Featurette Brings Harrison Ford Home, Hints at Uninvited Guest