Blake Lively Spotted in Italy With Leonardo DiCaprio
Blake Lively has added more fuel to the romance rumor linking her to newly-single Leonardo DiCaprio. On Sunday, May 22, the actress playing Carol Ferris on "Green Lantern" was snapped some spending quality time together with the "Inception" leading man in Portofino, Italy.
The sighting of Blake and Leo in Italy came less than a week after they were spotted together in Cannes, France. Back on May 17, the 23-year-old beauty was caught on camera being greeted with a warm hug by the 36-year-old actor when she boarded director Steven Spielberg's yacht. While on the boat, the twosome shared laughs and looked comfortable with each other.
Blake ended her three-year romance with "Gossip Girl" co-star Penn Badgley in mid-September 2010, while Leo reportedly split from model girlfriend Bar Refaeli in early May. The two were first introduced by "The Great Gatsby" director Baz Luhrman over dinner in November 2010.
- 'The Bachelorette' Season 13 Premiere: The Crazy One, the Creepy One and the First Kiss
- Is Brandy Pregnant With New BF Sir the Baptist's Child?
- Rihanna and Lupita Nyong'o to Star in a Movie Based on a Twitter Sensation
- Kourtney Kardashian and Kendall Jenner Flaunt Booties in Skimpy Swimsuits During Vacation in Cannes
- Lana Del Rey Debuts 'Cherry', Dishes on Collaboration With Stevie Nicks
- Lady GaGa Posts Topless Pic to Wish Naomi Campbell Happy Birthday
- 'The Voice' Live Finale Part 1: Four Finalists Sing for the Win
- Taylor Swift's Alleged BF Joe Alwyn Relocating to the States to Be Closer to Her