Artist of the Week: Brad Paisley
Reigning CMA Entertainer of the Year and Grand Ole Opry member, Brad Paisley is a consummate singer, songwriter, guitarist and entertainer. He has earned multiple awards at various coveted prize-giving events throughout his career, and has scored as many as eighteen No. 1 singles from his critically-acclaimed studio albums.
As of late, Brad is getting ready to explode album chart across the country with his latest studio project "This Is Country Music". He has already peaked at No. 2 on Billboard Country Songs chart with his first single, which is a title track, and its follow-up "Old Alabama".
He recently premiered "Old Alabama" music video which features NASCAR legends Darrell Waltrip, Jeff Gordon and Rick Hendrick. He donates proceeds from digital sales of the single to American Red Cross to assist victims of recent deadly tornado in the Southeast.
Next, the winner of 2011 ACM Top Male Vocalist of the Year is expected to dominate the chart again with "Remind Me", his possible next single with Carrie Underwood. The joint track leaked earlier this month and has already got positive reviews from music lovers.
"It's a song about the conversation a couple would have," the country music crooner gushed. "It could be seven months into the relationship or it could be seven years, but everybody's been there." He added, "I love the honesty about that song."
Brad Paisley is going to release his new album across the United States on May 23. A 15-track collection, the album becomes his first effort since 2009 "American Saturday Night". It features Clint Eastwood, Blake Shelton, Sheryl Crow and more.
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami
- 'Stranger Things' Officially Renewed for Season 2 - Watch the Teaser Here!
- Chris Stapleton, Carrie Underwood, Keith Urban Lead Nominations for 2016 CMA Awards
- Demi Lovato Surprises Fans as Undercover Lyft Driver and Disses Selena Gomez
- Chris Brown Is Released on $250K Bail, Lawyer Calls Assault Allegations 'Demonstrably False'