Pics: Ryan Gosling Gives Man-on-Man Kiss to 'Drive' Director
Ryan Gosling isn't afraid of giving another man a kiss on the lips. On Sunday, May 22, the 30-year-old actor planted a smooch on "Drive" director Nicolas Winding Refn in front of photographers gathering for the Palme d'Or winners photocall that took place at the Palais des Festivals in Cannes, France during the 64th Annual Cannes Film Festival.
Coming to the photocall, the former boyfriend of Rachel McAdams looked dazzling in a custom-made tuxedo by Ferragamo. Meanwhile, Nicolas himself described the actor as "my favorite alter ego" when accepting the Best Director honor for his high-octane movie about a stuntman who moonlights as a getaway car driver.
Ryan takes the lead role in "Drive". On what attracted him to the part, he said in an interview in Cannes, "I love to drive. I like the spell that a car puts you under - you get in and you don't remember how you got there. And when I met Nicolas, he said he wanted make a film about driving and not stunts - about what it's like to be in the car, which really made me want to do the film."
More Ryan Gosling News
- 'The Purge' Heading to TV as 'Interwoven Anthology'
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie