Pics: Ryan Gosling Gives Man-on-Man Kiss to 'Drive' Director
Ryan Gosling isn't afraid of giving another man a kiss on the lips. On Sunday, May 22, the 30-year-old actor planted a smooch on "Drive" director Nicolas Winding Refn in front of photographers gathering for the Palme d'Or winners photocall that took place at the Palais des Festivals in Cannes, France during the 64th Annual Cannes Film Festival.
Coming to the photocall, the former boyfriend of Rachel McAdams looked dazzling in a custom-made tuxedo by Ferragamo. Meanwhile, Nicolas himself described the actor as "my favorite alter ego" when accepting the Best Director honor for his high-octane movie about a stuntman who moonlights as a getaway car driver.
Ryan takes the lead role in "Drive". On what attracted him to the part, he said in an interview in Cannes, "I love to drive. I like the spell that a car puts you under - you get in and you don't remember how you got there. And when I met Nicolas, he said he wanted make a film about driving and not stunts - about what it's like to be in the car, which really made me want to do the film."
More Ryan Gosling News
- Lea Michele Cuddles With Late Boyfriend Cory Monteith in Heartbreaking Throwback Photo
- 'The Walking Dead' Producers Didn't Tone Down the Violence Despite Previous Claim
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Zoolander 2' Lead 2017 Razzie Award Nominations
- Kylie Jenner Flaunts Her Killer Curves in New Puma Campaign
- Darren Criss Will Play Villain in 'The Flash' and 'Supergirl' Musical Crossover
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' First On-Set Photo Unearthed
- 'Jurassic World 2' Casts 'The Detour' Star Daniella Pineda in Key Role
- Fox News Dumps Controversial Contributor Stacey Dash