Pics: Ryan Gosling Gives Man-on-Man Kiss to 'Drive' Director
Ryan Gosling isn't afraid of giving another man a kiss on the lips. On Sunday, May 22, the 30-year-old actor planted a smooch on "Drive" director Nicolas Winding Refn in front of photographers gathering for the Palme d'Or winners photocall that took place at the Palais des Festivals in Cannes, France during the 64th Annual Cannes Film Festival.
Coming to the photocall, the former boyfriend of Rachel McAdams looked dazzling in a custom-made tuxedo by Ferragamo. Meanwhile, Nicolas himself described the actor as "my favorite alter ego" when accepting the Best Director honor for his high-octane movie about a stuntman who moonlights as a getaway car driver.
Ryan takes the lead role in "Drive". On what attracted him to the part, he said in an interview in Cannes, "I love to drive. I like the spell that a car puts you under - you get in and you don't remember how you got there. And when I met Nicolas, he said he wanted make a film about driving and not stunts - about what it's like to be in the car, which really made me want to do the film."
More Ryan Gosling News
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen