2011 Billboard Music Awards: Nicki Minaj and Britney's Duet Performance
Halfway through the Billboard Music Awards show, Nicki Minaj returns to the stage for a "Super Bass" performance. She is introduced by Taylor Swift who is a fan of the song. This time, the femcee who supported Ken Jeong's musical number earlier at the event, brings a giant chicken and leads female eye candies to rock the stage.
After reprising her "Super Bass" lap dance which was shot in glow-in-the-dark scene for the music video, the Young Money first lady switches the song to her cartoonish verses of Britney Spears' revamped tune "Till the World Ends". The pop singer appears later on the stage to close the "pinkish" set by delivering the chorus.
The other Young Money rapper who takes the stage that Sunday night was Lil Wayne. Introduced by Keri Hilson, he makes a duet with Mary J. Blige for a "Someone to Love Me" performance.
Nicki Minaj and Britney Spears:
Mary J. Blige and Lil Wayne:
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic