2011 Billboard Music Awards: Nicki Minaj and Britney's Duet Performance
Halfway through the Billboard Music Awards show, Nicki Minaj returns to the stage for a "Super Bass" performance. She is introduced by Taylor Swift who is a fan of the song. This time, the femcee who supported Ken Jeong's musical number earlier at the event, brings a giant chicken and leads female eye candies to rock the stage.
After reprising her "Super Bass" lap dance which was shot in glow-in-the-dark scene for the music video, the Young Money first lady switches the song to her cartoonish verses of Britney Spears' revamped tune "Till the World Ends". The pop singer appears later on the stage to close the "pinkish" set by delivering the chorus.
The other Young Money rapper who takes the stage that Sunday night was Lil Wayne. Introduced by Keri Hilson, he makes a duet with Mary J. Blige for a "Someone to Love Me" performance.
Nicki Minaj and Britney Spears:
Mary J. Blige and Lil Wayne:
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift