2011 Billboard Music Awards: Nicki Minaj and Britney's Duet Performance
Halfway through the Billboard Music Awards show, Nicki Minaj returns to the stage for a "Super Bass" performance. She is introduced by Taylor Swift who is a fan of the song. This time, the femcee who supported Ken Jeong's musical number earlier at the event, brings a giant chicken and leads female eye candies to rock the stage.
After reprising her "Super Bass" lap dance which was shot in glow-in-the-dark scene for the music video, the Young Money first lady switches the song to her cartoonish verses of Britney Spears' revamped tune "Till the World Ends". The pop singer appears later on the stage to close the "pinkish" set by delivering the chorus.
The other Young Money rapper who takes the stage that Sunday night was Lil Wayne. Introduced by Keri Hilson, he makes a duet with Mary J. Blige for a "Someone to Love Me" performance.
Nicki Minaj and Britney Spears:
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding