2011 Billboard Music Awards: Nicki Minaj and Britney's Duet Performance
Halfway through the Billboard Music Awards show, Nicki Minaj returns to the stage for a "Super Bass" performance. She is introduced by Taylor Swift who is a fan of the song. This time, the femcee who supported Ken Jeong's musical number earlier at the event, brings a giant chicken and leads female eye candies to rock the stage.
After reprising her "Super Bass" lap dance which was shot in glow-in-the-dark scene for the music video, the Young Money first lady switches the song to her cartoonish verses of Britney Spears' revamped tune "Till the World Ends". The pop singer appears later on the stage to close the "pinkish" set by delivering the chorus.
The other Young Money rapper who takes the stage that Sunday night was Lil Wayne. Introduced by Keri Hilson, he makes a duet with Mary J. Blige for a "Someone to Love Me" performance.
Nicki Minaj and Britney Spears:
Mary J. Blige and Lil Wayne:
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce