2011 Billboard Music Awards: Nicki Minaj and Britney's Duet Performance
Halfway through the Billboard Music Awards show, Nicki Minaj returns to the stage for a "Super Bass" performance. She is introduced by Taylor Swift who is a fan of the song. This time, the femcee who supported Ken Jeong's musical number earlier at the event, brings a giant chicken and leads female eye candies to rock the stage.
After reprising her "Super Bass" lap dance which was shot in glow-in-the-dark scene for the music video, the Young Money first lady switches the song to her cartoonish verses of Britney Spears' revamped tune "Till the World Ends". The pop singer appears later on the stage to close the "pinkish" set by delivering the chorus.
The other Young Money rapper who takes the stage that Sunday night was Lil Wayne. Introduced by Keri Hilson, he makes a duet with Mary J. Blige for a "Someone to Love Me" performance.
Nicki Minaj and Britney Spears:
Mary J. Blige and Lil Wayne:
- Chris Brown Is Arrested for Assault With a Deadly Weapon
- New Boyfriend? Lindsay Lohan Spotted Together With Dennis Papageorgiou in Greece
- Calvin Harris Strips Down to His Undies in New Instagram Photo
- Gisele Bundchen, Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid Among Highest-Paid Models 2016
- Selena Gomez Takes a Break, Cancels Tour Amid Battle With Depression due to Lupus
- 'Arrow' Season 5 Shows First Look at Villainous Prometheus
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues