Preview: 'Modern Family' Season Finale Has Big Surprises
"Modern Family" season 2 will end this week with big surprises. Phil and Claire, for example, are surprised by their kids who show up on their bedroom with a special treat, but it comes in bad timing. Jay wants nothing more than to have a quiet birthday out fishing on the lake, but the family takes that as him wanting a big celebration.
Meanwhile, in their frantic scramble to put everything together, Claire and Mitchell wind up trapped in the yard of their childhood home. Phil runs into his old college nemesis while at the mall with Gloria and Lily, as Cameron gets himself into some hot water at the bakery, and the kids frantically do some creative editing on grandpa's birthday video. All of which leaves Jay with a headache.
"The One That Got Away" will air Wednesday, May 25 at 9/8c on ABC. The comedy show has been renewed for a third season.
More Modern Family News
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake