Preview: 'Modern Family' Season Finale Has Big Surprises
"Modern Family" season 2 will end this week with big surprises. Phil and Claire, for example, are surprised by their kids who show up on their bedroom with a special treat, but it comes in bad timing. Jay wants nothing more than to have a quiet birthday out fishing on the lake, but the family takes that as him wanting a big celebration.
Meanwhile, in their frantic scramble to put everything together, Claire and Mitchell wind up trapped in the yard of their childhood home. Phil runs into his old college nemesis while at the mall with Gloria and Lily, as Cameron gets himself into some hot water at the bakery, and the kids frantically do some creative editing on grandpa's birthday video. All of which leaves Jay with a headache.
"The One That Got Away" will air Wednesday, May 25 at 9/8c on ABC. The comedy show has been renewed for a third season.
More Modern Family News
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'