Preview: 'Modern Family' Season Finale Has Big Surprises
"Modern Family" season 2 will end this week with big surprises. Phil and Claire, for example, are surprised by their kids who show up on their bedroom with a special treat, but it comes in bad timing. Jay wants nothing more than to have a quiet birthday out fishing on the lake, but the family takes that as him wanting a big celebration.
Meanwhile, in their frantic scramble to put everything together, Claire and Mitchell wind up trapped in the yard of their childhood home. Phil runs into his old college nemesis while at the mall with Gloria and Lily, as Cameron gets himself into some hot water at the bakery, and the kids frantically do some creative editing on grandpa's birthday video. All of which leaves Jay with a headache.
"The One That Got Away" will air Wednesday, May 25 at 9/8c on ABC. The comedy show has been renewed for a third season.
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son