Preview: 'Modern Family' Season Finale Has Big Surprises
"Modern Family" season 2 will end this week with big surprises. Phil and Claire, for example, are surprised by their kids who show up on their bedroom with a special treat, but it comes in bad timing. Jay wants nothing more than to have a quiet birthday out fishing on the lake, but the family takes that as him wanting a big celebration.
Meanwhile, in their frantic scramble to put everything together, Claire and Mitchell wind up trapped in the yard of their childhood home. Phil runs into his old college nemesis while at the mall with Gloria and Lily, as Cameron gets himself into some hot water at the bakery, and the kids frantically do some creative editing on grandpa's birthday video. All of which leaves Jay with a headache.
"The One That Got Away" will air Wednesday, May 25 at 9/8c on ABC. The comedy show has been renewed for a third season.
- Find Out Why Psy Chose Apink's Na Eun for His 'New Face' MV
- Jo Kwon Wants a 2AM Reunion
- Tyga Spotted Wearing Matching Sneakers With Mystery Brunette
- Jennifer Garner's New Pal Chelsea Handler Is Going After Ben Affleck
- 'Game of Thrones' Is Filming Fake Scenes
- Most Brutal Celebrity vs Paparazzi Fights
- Are 'Riverdale' Stars Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart Dating?
- 'Ant-Man and the Wasp': Evangeline Lilly Reacts to Michelle Pfeiffer's Casting as Her On-Screen Mom