Preview: 'Modern Family' Season Finale Has Big Surprises
"Modern Family" season 2 will end this week with big surprises. Phil and Claire, for example, are surprised by their kids who show up on their bedroom with a special treat, but it comes in bad timing. Jay wants nothing more than to have a quiet birthday out fishing on the lake, but the family takes that as him wanting a big celebration.
Meanwhile, in their frantic scramble to put everything together, Claire and Mitchell wind up trapped in the yard of their childhood home. Phil runs into his old college nemesis while at the mall with Gloria and Lily, as Cameron gets himself into some hot water at the bakery, and the kids frantically do some creative editing on grandpa's birthday video. All of which leaves Jay with a headache.
"The One That Got Away" will air Wednesday, May 25 at 9/8c on ABC. The comedy show has been renewed for a third season.
More Modern Family News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed