2011 Billboard Music Awards: Rihanna and Britney Open the Show
Rihanna joined forces with Britney Spears to kick off the star-studded ceremony of 2011 Billboard Music Awards at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas on May 22. The two female artists steamed up the stage with a live duet of RiRi's raunchy single "S&M".
The Bajan songstress was dressed in a white leather bustier with nearly-thigh high boots, and was joined by Britney toward the end of the steamy performance. The Southern Belle, who lends her vocals to the revamped song, wore an equally naughty outfit, a black vinyl bunny gear.
Next after the steamy duet, "The Hangover" actor Ken Jeong took the stage for a musical number dedicated to the Sin City. The host shared the spotlight with Nicki Minaj and Pat Monahan of Train. Ken played piano and sang a Coldplay song "Clocks?", while Minaj was squirming on top the piano.
The other artists scheduled to rock the MGM stage include Cee-Lo Green, Pitbull, Black Eyed Peas, Keith Urban, Lady Antebellum, Taio Cruz, Ne-Yo, Far East Movement and OneRepublic.
Rihanna and Britney:
Ken Jeong and Nicki Minaj:
- Bella Hadid Flashes Nipples and Panties in New Seductive Pic for Love Magazine
- Lindsay Lohan Really Wants to Play Ariel in 'The Little Mermaid'
- 'Veep': Selina Will Spread Democracy Like 'Patient Zero' in First Teaser for Season 6
- Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic Slammed by Fans for Blatant Inaccuracies
- Sofia Richie Flashes Nipples in Boob-Baring Outfit at London Fashion Week
- Chelsea Clinton Trolls President Trump on Twitter for His Baffling Sweden Comment
- 'Atlanta', 'Moonlight' and 'The Americans' Among Winners of 2017 Writers Guild Awards
- Artist of the Week: Chance The Rapper