2011 Billboard Music Awards: Rihanna and Britney Open the Show
Rihanna joined forces with Britney Spears to kick off the star-studded ceremony of 2011 Billboard Music Awards at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas on May 22. The two female artists steamed up the stage with a live duet of RiRi's raunchy single "S&M".
The Bajan songstress was dressed in a white leather bustier with nearly-thigh high boots, and was joined by Britney toward the end of the steamy performance. The Southern Belle, who lends her vocals to the revamped song, wore an equally naughty outfit, a black vinyl bunny gear.
Next after the steamy duet, "The Hangover" actor Ken Jeong took the stage for a musical number dedicated to the Sin City. The host shared the spotlight with Nicki Minaj and Pat Monahan of Train. Ken played piano and sang a Coldplay song "Clocks?", while Minaj was squirming on top the piano.
The other artists scheduled to rock the MGM stage include Cee-Lo Green, Pitbull, Black Eyed Peas, Keith Urban, Lady Antebellum, Taio Cruz, Ne-Yo, Far East Movement and OneRepublic.
Rihanna and Britney:
Ken Jeong and Nicki Minaj:
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard