2011 Billboard Music Awards: Rihanna and Britney Open the Show
Rihanna joined forces with Britney Spears to kick off the star-studded ceremony of 2011 Billboard Music Awards at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas on May 22. The two female artists steamed up the stage with a live duet of RiRi's raunchy single "S&M".
The Bajan songstress was dressed in a white leather bustier with nearly-thigh high boots, and was joined by Britney toward the end of the steamy performance. The Southern Belle, who lends her vocals to the revamped song, wore an equally naughty outfit, a black vinyl bunny gear.
Next after the steamy duet, "The Hangover" actor Ken Jeong took the stage for a musical number dedicated to the Sin City. The host shared the spotlight with Nicki Minaj and Pat Monahan of Train. Ken played piano and sang a Coldplay song "Clocks?", while Minaj was squirming on top the piano.
The other artists scheduled to rock the MGM stage include Cee-Lo Green, Pitbull, Black Eyed Peas, Keith Urban, Lady Antebellum, Taio Cruz, Ne-Yo, Far East Movement and OneRepublic.
Rihanna and Britney:
Ken Jeong and Nicki Minaj:
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked