2011 Billboard Music Awards: Rihanna and Britney Open the Show
Rihanna joined forces with Britney Spears to kick off the star-studded ceremony of 2011 Billboard Music Awards at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas on May 22. The two female artists steamed up the stage with a live duet of RiRi's raunchy single "S&M".
The Bajan songstress was dressed in a white leather bustier with nearly-thigh high boots, and was joined by Britney toward the end of the steamy performance. The Southern Belle, who lends her vocals to the revamped song, wore an equally naughty outfit, a black vinyl bunny gear.
Next after the steamy duet, "The Hangover" actor Ken Jeong took the stage for a musical number dedicated to the Sin City. The host shared the spotlight with Nicki Minaj and Pat Monahan of Train. Ken played piano and sang a Coldplay song "Clocks?", while Minaj was squirming on top the piano.
The other artists scheduled to rock the MGM stage include Cee-Lo Green, Pitbull, Black Eyed Peas, Keith Urban, Lady Antebellum, Taio Cruz, Ne-Yo, Far East Movement and OneRepublic.
Rihanna and Britney:
Ken Jeong and Nicki Minaj:
- Black Eyed Peas Remakes 'Where Is the Love' With Usher, Jaden Smith and More for Charity
- Emma Roberts Goes Topless for Mario Testino's Towel Series Shot
- Hot Mama! Bar Refaeli Flaunts Her Bikini Body Just Three Weeks After Giving Birth
- ABC Reveals Nick Viall as the Next Bachelor and Spoils the Result of His 'Paradise' Stint
- New 'Doctor Strange' Featurette Offers New Details About Ancient One, Mordo and Kaecilius
- Watch Usher and Future in 'Rivals' Music Video
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: Jared and Caila Prove Their Strong Bond With Bold Move
- Kim Kardashian Flashes Nipples in Intriguing Ensemble During an Outing in NYC