Evangeline Lilly Is Mom to Baby Boy
Last seen with bulging belly, Evangeline Lilly was just spotted with a baby in her arms while in a supermarket. The "Lost" star has given birth to her first child from boyfriend Norman Kali whom she met at the popular show's set where he worked as production assistant.
No details about the tot has been released but Us Magazine said that it's a boy. Lilly's pregnancy was only revealed in April with delivery prediction around late June. She said, "I'm definitely planning on taking a break for a little while. I consider acting a day job - it's not my dream; it's not my be-all, end-all."
Lilly's representative is yet to comment on the couple's firstborn. Before Kali, Lilly dated "Lost" co-star Dominic Monaghan from 2004 to 2009 and was once married to Canadian hockey player Murray Hone.
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard