Evangeline Lilly Is Mom to Baby Boy
Last seen with bulging belly, Evangeline Lilly was just spotted with a baby in her arms while in a supermarket. The "Lost" star has given birth to her first child from boyfriend Norman Kali whom she met at the popular show's set where he worked as production assistant.
No details about the tot has been released but Us Magazine said that it's a boy. Lilly's pregnancy was only revealed in April with delivery prediction around late June. She said, "I'm definitely planning on taking a break for a little while. I consider acting a day job - it's not my dream; it's not my be-all, end-all."
Lilly's representative is yet to comment on the couple's firstborn. Before Kali, Lilly dated "Lost" co-star Dominic Monaghan from 2004 to 2009 and was once married to Canadian hockey player Murray Hone.
- Video: Lady GaGa and Caitlyn Jenner Among 49 Stars Honoring Orlando Shooting Victims
- Justin Timberlake Is One Grumpy Doll in First 'Trolls' Trailer
- Stephanie March Reveals Botched Boob Job Amid 2014 Bobby Flay Marriage Trouble
- Peta Murgatroyd Confirms She's Pregnant With Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Baby
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist