Evangeline Lilly Is Mom to Baby Boy
Last seen with bulging belly, Evangeline Lilly was just spotted with a baby in her arms while in a supermarket. The "Lost" star has given birth to her first child from boyfriend Norman Kali whom she met at the popular show's set where he worked as production assistant.
No details about the tot has been released but Us Magazine said that it's a boy. Lilly's pregnancy was only revealed in April with delivery prediction around late June. She said, "I'm definitely planning on taking a break for a little while. I consider acting a day job - it's not my dream; it's not my be-all, end-all."
Lilly's representative is yet to comment on the couple's firstborn. Before Kali, Lilly dated "Lost" co-star Dominic Monaghan from 2004 to 2009 and was once married to Canadian hockey player Murray Hone.
More Evangeline Lilly News
- 'Aquaman' Officially Casts Michael Beach in Potentially Significant Role
- FOX Sets Fall Premiere Dates for 'The Orville', 'Empire' and More
- Miranda Lambert Enjoys Singing About Heartbreak After Split From Blake Shelton
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Major Cleavage in New Instagram Pics
- Does Rae Sremmurd Break Up? Swae Lee Tries 'to Steal All the Shine' From Slim Jimmy
- Bill Cosby Plans to Lecture Young People on How to Avoid Sexual Assault Accusations
- Beyonce and Jay-Z's Twins Finally Released From Hospital
- Brad Pitt Fired as the Depressing Weatherman on 'Jim Jefferies Show'. See His Reaction!