Evangeline Lilly Is Mom to Baby Boy
Last seen with bulging belly, Evangeline Lilly was just spotted with a baby in her arms while in a supermarket. The "Lost" star has given birth to her first child from boyfriend Norman Kali whom she met at the popular show's set where he worked as production assistant.
No details about the tot has been released but Us Magazine said that it's a boy. Lilly's pregnancy was only revealed in April with delivery prediction around late June. She said, "I'm definitely planning on taking a break for a little while. I consider acting a day job - it's not my dream; it's not my be-all, end-all."
Lilly's representative is yet to comment on the couple's firstborn. Before Kali, Lilly dated "Lost" co-star Dominic Monaghan from 2004 to 2009 and was once married to Canadian hockey player Murray Hone.
- Tom Hiddleston in 'Advance Talks' to Star in 'Bond 25'
- Beyonce Steps Out With Jay-Z Wearing Bright Yellow Pants and Tiny Lemon Sticker on Her Phone
- Johnny Depp's Lawyer Reacts to Amber Heard's Domestic Abuse Claims
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November