Evangeline Lilly Is Mom to Baby Boy
Last seen with bulging belly, Evangeline Lilly was just spotted with a baby in her arms while in a supermarket. The "Lost" star has given birth to her first child from boyfriend Norman Kali whom she met at the popular show's set where he worked as production assistant.
No details about the tot has been released but Us Magazine said that it's a boy. Lilly's pregnancy was only revealed in April with delivery prediction around late June. She said, "I'm definitely planning on taking a break for a little while. I consider acting a day job - it's not my dream; it's not my be-all, end-all."
Lilly's representative is yet to comment on the couple's firstborn. Before Kali, Lilly dated "Lost" co-star Dominic Monaghan from 2004 to 2009 and was once married to Canadian hockey player Murray Hone.
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?