Sarah Palin Calls Arnold Schwarzenegger's Act 'Disgusting'
Fellow politician and newsmaker, Sarah Palin, has taken the liberty to comment on Arnold Schwarzenegger's latest scandal. In a television interview, Palin called the former California governor's behavior "disgusting" and "irresponsible" in regards to his extra-marital affair.
"I feel so bad for his children," opinionated politician told Fox Business. "It must be quite embarrassing for them, and, you know, it's an irresponsible and really a pretty disgusting thing that he did, pretty much denying that he had a child for 10 years. That's how I look at it. It speaks to his character. It's sad."
Schwarzenegger revealed to his wife of 25 years Maria Shriver that he fathers a son from their housekeeper. Shriver has hired a lawyer to work on the divorce case. "This is a painful and heartbreaking time," she said Monday, May 16. "As a mother my concern is for the children. I ask for compassion, respect and privacy as my children and I try to rebuild our lives and heal."
Making a comment on current issues is typical of Palin. She recently offended rapper Common who had been invited to the White House in the celebration of American Poetry. She wrote on Twitter, "Oh lovely, White House" in companion to an article about his invitation. Common responded on Twitter as well, "So apparently Sarah Palin and Fox News doesn't like me."
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?
- 'This Is Us' Stars on Latest Twist: 'I'm Rooting for Jack and Rebecca'
- Watch Justin Timberlake Amaze Las Vegas Crowd in First Full Trailer for Netflix Concert Doc
- Gwyneth Paltrow Shares Makeup-Free Selfie to Celebrate 44th Birthday
- Nashville Crowd Helps Kanye West Diss Taylor Swift
- 'Modern Family' to Make History by Casting Transgender Child Actor
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set Pic Sees Tom Holland Suiting Up as the Webslinger in Queens