Sarah Palin Calls Arnold Schwarzenegger's Act 'Disgusting'
Fellow politician and newsmaker, Sarah Palin, has taken the liberty to comment on Arnold Schwarzenegger's latest scandal. In a television interview, Palin called the former California governor's behavior "disgusting" and "irresponsible" in regards to his extra-marital affair.
"I feel so bad for his children," opinionated politician told Fox Business. "It must be quite embarrassing for them, and, you know, it's an irresponsible and really a pretty disgusting thing that he did, pretty much denying that he had a child for 10 years. That's how I look at it. It speaks to his character. It's sad."
Schwarzenegger revealed to his wife of 25 years Maria Shriver that he fathers a son from their housekeeper. Shriver has hired a lawyer to work on the divorce case. "This is a painful and heartbreaking time," she said Monday, May 16. "As a mother my concern is for the children. I ask for compassion, respect and privacy as my children and I try to rebuild our lives and heal."
Making a comment on current issues is typical of Palin. She recently offended rapper Common who had been invited to the White House in the celebration of American Poetry. She wrote on Twitter, "Oh lovely, White House" in companion to an article about his invitation. Common responded on Twitter as well, "So apparently Sarah Palin and Fox News doesn't like me."
- Sophia Bush Exits 'Chicago P.D.' After Four Seasons
- Niall Horan Promises One Direction Reunion, With Zayn Malik
- Bella Thorne Says Cannes 'Isn't for Me' as Scott Disick Ditches Her for Ex Chloe Bartoli
- 'Game of Thrones': New Photos Reunite the Four Starks, Final Season Episode Count Is Revealed
- Chris Cornell Appeared to Have Used Other Drugs Before Hanging Himself
- Nicki Minaj to Perform at the 2017 NBA Awards
- Is She Pregnant? Cristiano Ronaldo's GF Georgina Rodriguez Sports Suspicious Bump in New Pic
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'