Anna Kournikova to Join New Season of 'Biggest Loser' as Trainer
Anna Kournikova has reportedly signed up to join "The Biggest Loser" as a new trainer in upcoming season. The Russia-born tennis player is said being set to lend her athletic training skills, replacing longtime show trainer Jillian Michaels who is leaving after this season.
According to X17online, NBC will make a formal announcement regarding Anna's involvement in the season finale which will air Tuesday, May 24. Should the report is true, the 29-year-old beauty will join trainers Cara Castronuova and Brett Hoebel.
Anna Kournikova is currently living in Miami Beach, Florida. She has dated singer Enrique Iglesias since 2001 and plays in occasional exhibitions as well as in doubles for the St. Louis Aces of World Team Tennis.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed