Anna Kournikova to Join New Season of 'Biggest Loser' as Trainer
Anna Kournikova has reportedly signed up to join "The Biggest Loser" as a new trainer in upcoming season. The Russia-born tennis player is said being set to lend her athletic training skills, replacing longtime show trainer Jillian Michaels who is leaving after this season.
According to X17online, NBC will make a formal announcement regarding Anna's involvement in the season finale which will air Tuesday, May 24. Should the report is true, the 29-year-old beauty will join trainers Cara Castronuova and Brett Hoebel.
Anna Kournikova is currently living in Miami Beach, Florida. She has dated singer Enrique Iglesias since 2001 and plays in occasional exhibitions as well as in doubles for the St. Louis Aces of World Team Tennis.
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie