Anna Kournikova to Join New Season of 'Biggest Loser' as Trainer
Anna Kournikova has reportedly signed up to join "The Biggest Loser" as a new trainer in upcoming season. The Russia-born tennis player is said being set to lend her athletic training skills, replacing longtime show trainer Jillian Michaels who is leaving after this season.
According to X17online, NBC will make a formal announcement regarding Anna's involvement in the season finale which will air Tuesday, May 24. Should the report is true, the 29-year-old beauty will join trainers Cara Castronuova and Brett Hoebel.
Anna Kournikova is currently living in Miami Beach, Florida. She has dated singer Enrique Iglesias since 2001 and plays in occasional exhibitions as well as in doubles for the St. Louis Aces of World Team Tennis.
- Beyhive Is on the Hunt for Beyonce's Secret Snapchat Account
- Lionel Richie Puts 'All the Hits Tour' on Hold Due to Knee Surgery
- Did Justin Bieber Just Hint That He's Dating Someone on Twitter?
- Perrie Edwards Sparks Pregnancy Speculation With Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
- Cress Williams to Lead The CW's DC Superhero Series 'Black Lightning'
- Joe Carnahan Rumored to Direct 'X-Force', Ryan Reynolds to Co-Write the Movie
- Did Nicki Minaj Just Diss Lil' Kim in Gucci Mane Collaboration 'Make Love'?
- Fifth Harmony, Nick Viall and Nancy Kerrigan to Join 'DWTS' Season 24