Anna Kournikova to Join New Season of 'Biggest Loser' as Trainer
Anna Kournikova has reportedly signed up to join "The Biggest Loser" as a new trainer in upcoming season. The Russia-born tennis player is said being set to lend her athletic training skills, replacing longtime show trainer Jillian Michaels who is leaving after this season.
According to X17online, NBC will make a formal announcement regarding Anna's involvement in the season finale which will air Tuesday, May 24. Should the report is true, the 29-year-old beauty will join trainers Cara Castronuova and Brett Hoebel.
Anna Kournikova is currently living in Miami Beach, Florida. She has dated singer Enrique Iglesias since 2001 and plays in occasional exhibitions as well as in doubles for the St. Louis Aces of World Team Tennis.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics