Anna Kournikova to Join New Season of 'Biggest Loser' as Trainer
Anna Kournikova has reportedly signed up to join "The Biggest Loser" as a new trainer in upcoming season. The Russia-born tennis player is said being set to lend her athletic training skills, replacing longtime show trainer Jillian Michaels who is leaving after this season.
According to X17online, NBC will make a formal announcement regarding Anna's involvement in the season finale which will air Tuesday, May 24. Should the report is true, the 29-year-old beauty will join trainers Cara Castronuova and Brett Hoebel.
Anna Kournikova is currently living in Miami Beach, Florida. She has dated singer Enrique Iglesias since 2001 and plays in occasional exhibitions as well as in doubles for the St. Louis Aces of World Team Tennis.
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show