M-Bone's Funeral to Be Opened to Public
Fans will be able to pay their final respect to the late Cali Swag District member, M-Bone. On Friday, May 20, it was announced that family of the "Teach Me How to Dougie" rapper, whose real name is Mante Talbert, has decided to open up his funeral to the public.
In a statement released, Cali Swag's publicist said, "There has been a tremendous outreach of concern and the family would like to have the funeral open to the public and fans that would like to support." Services will take place next Friday, May 27, at 11 A.M. PT at Faithful Central Bible Church in Inglewood, California.
M-Bone was gunned down outside a liquor store in Inglewood last Sunday night, May 15. Inglewood Police Department Homicide Sgt. Brian Spencer told MTV News that he was fatally shot in the head while sitting in the driver's seat of a black vehicle. Investigation over the shooting is still underway. It was suggested earlier that a Twitter war over a girl might be one of the possible causes.
After news broke of M-Bone's tragic passing, bandmate C-Smoove ruled out gang violence as a possible cause. In a video posted on TMZ, he said, "I wanna clear up: It had nothing to do with gang violence, it wasn't nothing like that. It was just a 'wrong place at the wrong time' situation." Another band member JayAre, meanwhile, expressed his grief of losing the 22-year old.
- Kanye West Leaves L.A. in the Middle of the Night Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber