M-Bone's Funeral to Be Opened to Public
Fans will be able to pay their final respect to the late Cali Swag District member, M-Bone. On Friday, May 20, it was announced that family of the "Teach Me How to Dougie" rapper, whose real name is Mante Talbert, has decided to open up his funeral to the public.
In a statement released, Cali Swag's publicist said, "There has been a tremendous outreach of concern and the family would like to have the funeral open to the public and fans that would like to support." Services will take place next Friday, May 27, at 11 A.M. PT at Faithful Central Bible Church in Inglewood, California.
M-Bone was gunned down outside a liquor store in Inglewood last Sunday night, May 15. Inglewood Police Department Homicide Sgt. Brian Spencer told MTV News that he was fatally shot in the head while sitting in the driver's seat of a black vehicle. Investigation over the shooting is still underway. It was suggested earlier that a Twitter war over a girl might be one of the possible causes.
After news broke of M-Bone's tragic passing, bandmate C-Smoove ruled out gang violence as a possible cause. In a video posted on TMZ, he said, "I wanna clear up: It had nothing to do with gang violence, it wasn't nothing like that. It was just a 'wrong place at the wrong time' situation." Another band member JayAre, meanwhile, expressed his grief of losing the 22-year old.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3