Drake's New Song 'Dreams Money Can Buy' Unveiled
Drake revealed "a story of dreams mixed with reality" in a new song called "Dreams Money Can Buy". The Young Money rapper posted the fresh track in his official blog with a short message, "A song that I felt the need to share. Not my single. Just a piece of my story. Hear me out though..."
Although it's not confirmed as a single, rumor suggested the song is an intro of Drizzy's next studio installment "Take Care". It narrates his newfound fame with some of the lyrics: "Comfortable I sit, in manual Ferrari Italian, some fly sh**/ But it's sitting at the house like I bought it in '96, 'cause honestly I'm too busy to drive stick."
In other verses, he gives a shout-out to his Young Money family. "I feel like lately it went from top five to remaining five, my favorite rappers either lost it or they ain't alive/ And they trying to bring us down, me Weezy and Stunna, we stayed up, Christmas lights in the middle of summer," he spits it out.
Aware that some of his lines could draw controversy and might be interpreted as a diss to fellow rapper in Roc Nation, Jay-Z, Drizzy quickly shut down any possibility for such rumors on Twitter. "Hov diss? Hov of all people has not lost it...that's god body flow," he wrote before people jump into their own conclusion.
More Drake News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie