Drake's New Song 'Dreams Money Can Buy' Unveiled
Drake revealed "a story of dreams mixed with reality" in a new song called "Dreams Money Can Buy". The Young Money rapper posted the fresh track in his official blog with a short message, "A song that I felt the need to share. Not my single. Just a piece of my story. Hear me out though..."
Although it's not confirmed as a single, rumor suggested the song is an intro of Drizzy's next studio installment "Take Care". It narrates his newfound fame with some of the lyrics: "Comfortable I sit, in manual Ferrari Italian, some fly sh**/ But it's sitting at the house like I bought it in '96, 'cause honestly I'm too busy to drive stick."
In other verses, he gives a shout-out to his Young Money family. "I feel like lately it went from top five to remaining five, my favorite rappers either lost it or they ain't alive/ And they trying to bring us down, me Weezy and Stunna, we stayed up, Christmas lights in the middle of summer," he spits it out.
Aware that some of his lines could draw controversy and might be interpreted as a diss to fellow rapper in Roc Nation, Jay-Z, Drizzy quickly shut down any possibility for such rumors on Twitter. "Hov diss? Hov of all people has not lost it...that's god body flow," he wrote before people jump into their own conclusion.
More Drake News
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame