Drake's New Song 'Dreams Money Can Buy' Unveiled
Drake revealed "a story of dreams mixed with reality" in a new song called "Dreams Money Can Buy". The Young Money rapper posted the fresh track in his official blog with a short message, "A song that I felt the need to share. Not my single. Just a piece of my story. Hear me out though..."
Although it's not confirmed as a single, rumor suggested the song is an intro of Drizzy's next studio installment "Take Care". It narrates his newfound fame with some of the lyrics: "Comfortable I sit, in manual Ferrari Italian, some fly sh**/ But it's sitting at the house like I bought it in '96, 'cause honestly I'm too busy to drive stick."
In other verses, he gives a shout-out to his Young Money family. "I feel like lately it went from top five to remaining five, my favorite rappers either lost it or they ain't alive/ And they trying to bring us down, me Weezy and Stunna, we stayed up, Christmas lights in the middle of summer," he spits it out.
Aware that some of his lines could draw controversy and might be interpreted as a diss to fellow rapper in Roc Nation, Jay-Z, Drizzy quickly shut down any possibility for such rumors on Twitter. "Hov diss? Hov of all people has not lost it...that's god body flow," he wrote before people jump into their own conclusion.
More Drake News
- 'Homeland' Finds Its Female President in 'House of Cards' Star
- Lindsay Lohan's Father Confirms She Told Him She's Pregnant
- Beyonce and 4-Year-Old Blue Ivy Play Twinsie in Cute Pictures
- Shonda Rhimes Denies 'GMA' Report That 'Scandal' Is Ending With Season 6
- Ellen Pompeo Admits She Stays on 'Grey's Anatomy' Because of Her Age
- James McAvoy Is a Psychopath in 'Split' Trailer
- Kristen Stewart 'So Much Happier' With Girlfriend Alicia Cargile Than With Any Man
- Watch: Elizabeth Banks, Idina Menzel and More Stars Cover 'Fight Song' for Hillary Clinton