'Transformers 3' 3D Trailer Adds Optimus Prime in Action
New trailer of "Transformers: Dark of the Moon" shows that the upcoming movie is possibly the best of the franchise. Packed with action and loaded with impressive visual effects, the trailer includes the expansive 3D technology that Michael Bay discussed earlier in a panel he attended with James Cameron.
The new 3D trailer is set to play in front of Disney's "Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides" on Friday, May 20 but it was released online a day early. The video may have the same structure to the first trailer that was released earlier this month, but this one adds a few seconds of awesome Optimus Prime scene at the end.
Bay said that one of things that make this third installment the best is because there was no pressure. "We might have gone a little bit south on 'Transformers 2,' but it was a tough position to be in," he said. "You promise 1,000 people jobs and a lot of these crew members have been with me 16, 18 years. They have families. How do you keep the ball going?"
This time, Ehren Kruger had eight months to finish the screenplay and Bay managed to persuade the city of Chicago to give a full access to their landmarks. "They let us do anything we wanted," Bay said. The film hits theaters June 29, a few days earlier than the previously-scheduled July 1 release.
- 'The Flash' Season 3 Finale Confirms the Twisted Theory, Reveals Real Victim
- 'American Crime Story': Get Official First Look at Penelope Cruz as Donatella Versace
- Hollywood Mourns the Death of James Bond Star Roger Moore
- Bye 'KUWTK'! Kim Kardashian Is Focusing on Her New Show 'Glam Masters'
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Are Getting Serious
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members