'Transformers 3' 3D Trailer Adds Optimus Prime in Action
New trailer of "Transformers: Dark of the Moon" shows that the upcoming movie is possibly the best of the franchise. Packed with action and loaded with impressive visual effects, the trailer includes the expansive 3D technology that Michael Bay discussed earlier in a panel he attended with James Cameron.
The new 3D trailer is set to play in front of Disney's "Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides" on Friday, May 20 but it was released online a day early. The video may have the same structure to the first trailer that was released earlier this month, but this one adds a few seconds of awesome Optimus Prime scene at the end.
Bay said that one of things that make this third installment the best is because there was no pressure. "We might have gone a little bit south on 'Transformers 2,' but it was a tough position to be in," he said. "You promise 1,000 people jobs and a lot of these crew members have been with me 16, 18 years. They have families. How do you keep the ball going?"
This time, Ehren Kruger had eight months to finish the screenplay and Bay managed to persuade the city of Chicago to give a full access to their landmarks. "They let us do anything we wanted," Bay said. The film hits theaters June 29, a few days earlier than the previously-scheduled July 1 release.
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Denies Cheating Rumors
- 'Pitch Perfect 3' Shows 'Farewell Tour' in First Trailer
- Erin Andrews and Jarret Stoll Get Married in Sunset Ceremony
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London