Scotty McCreery Lets Lauren Alaina Choose Singing Order in 'American Idol' Finale
Scotty McCreery has given the right to pick the singing order in "American Idol" finale to Lauren Alaina. The 17-year-old guy won a coin toss to determine who would choose whether to perform first or second next week, but then deferred to Lauren.
Ryan Seacrest tossed a coin, reportedly featuring Scotty's face on one side and Lauren's on the other, which landed on Scotty's side. In a generous manner, however, Scotty asked Lauren if she preferred to go first or second, and the 16-year-old Georgia native chose second.
Scotty and Lauren will be battling it out to be the winner of "American Idol" season 10 after Haley Reinhart was voted off on Thursday, May 19. The top 2 finalists will perform on Tuesday, May 24 from the Nokia Theater in Los Angeles, with the winner announced on Wednesday.
"Never in my wildest dreams would I have ever dreamed I would have made it this far," Scotty confessed how he feels about getting the chance to be in the finale. Meanwhile, Alaina said, "I felt like I was going to pass out. I was crossing my fingers and praying (host Ryan Seacrest) was going to call out my name. I feel so blessed to be here, I cannot believe it."
- George and Amal Clooney Are 'Having a Blast Coming Up With Baby Names'
- Topless Ariel Winter Shows Off Breast Reduction Scars in New Unretouched Pics
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date