Britney Spears, Rihanna and Nicki Minaj to Duet at Billboard Music Awards
Britney Spears is rumored to make a performance at the upcoming Billboard Music Awards. The "I Wanna Go" singer reportedly will share stage with R&B artist Rihanna and female rapper Nicki Minaj who have already been confirmed as musical guests at the event.
Britney is allegedly set to make a duet with RiRi in a remix of the Bajan singer's naughty single "S&M". As for her collaboration with Minaj, the pop singer is expected to showcase the revamped tune of "Till the World Ends" for the first time. They might be joined by another fellow female artist Ke$ha.
The awards show is going to take place at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas on May 22 with "The Hangover" actor Ken Jeong as a host. Also going to rock the stage are Cee-Lo Green, Pitbull, Black Eyed Peas, Keith Urban, Lady Antebellum, Taio Cruz, Ne-Yo, Far East Movement and OneRepublic.
Taking the duty as presenters, meanwhile, will be Selena Gomez, Justin Bieber and Joe Jonas. They are joined by Kylie Minogue, Jada Pinkett Smith, Keri Hilson, Marc Anthony, Matthew Morrison, Nas, Scott Weiland, Tim Allen, Travis Barker, Trey Songz and Rico Rodriguez.
Special honorees of the awards show are Beyonce Knowles and Neil Diamond. The former will receive Millennium Award due to her career achievements and influence in the music industry, and the latter will get Icon Award to honor his extraordinary talent as a creator, writer, and entertainer. Neil will also perform at the show.
Nominees of the Billboard Music Awards have been announced during a press conference at the Paris Hotel and Casino Las Vegas, Nevada last month. Taking the most nods are the likes of Rihanna, Eminem and Lady GaGa who frequently occupied the Billboard charts during the period of February 28, 2010 through March 1, 2011.
More Britney Spears News
- Another Dig at Zayn Malik? Listen to Little Mix's Catchy New Track 'You Gotta Not'
- Cuteness Overload! Chrissy Teigen Dresses Daughter Luna as Banana, Minnie Mouse and Others
- Daisy Ridley Responds to 'Sexist' Claims That Rey Is Mary Sue in 'The Force Awakens'
- Amber Heard Reportedly Dating a Musician After Johnny Depp Split. Who's Her New Man?
- NBC Announces Next Live Musical 'Bye Bye Birdie' Starring Jennifer Lopez
- Iggy Azalea's Former Fiance Nick Young Welcomes Baby No. 2 With His Other Ex
- Felicity Jones Leads the Rebel Alliance in New 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Pic
- Is Mariah Carey's 'Close Relationship' With a Male Dancer to Blame for James Packer Split?