Justin Bieber to Launch Women's Fragrance
Having launched a nail polish line and a unisex fragrance, Justin Bieber is expanding his brand further with women's perfume. The "Baby" hitmaker's scent, "Someday", will appeal to girls from 14- to 18-year-old. Women's World Daily (WWD) reported that it is created by Honorine Blanc of Firmenich and is described as a "fruity gourmand".
On the reason behind, the 17-year-old heartthrob told the fashion trade journal, "Let's be real, the way a girl smells is very important to a guy." He elaborated further his remark as explaining, "I have such a deep connection with my fans, so creating a fragrance that I personally love is another way I can bring them closer to my world."
The singer boyfriend of Selena Gomez added that he was on hand in the development of the product. "They really let me take the lead on the entire project, because I know my fans better than anyone - from working with the team on the development of the fragrance itself to helping to design the bottle and packaging," so he claimed.
"Someday" is set to hit department and specialty stores in June, and Justin will donate all proceeds of the $35 scent to charity. WWD reported that its ad campaign features Dree Hemingway and was shot by Terry Richardson. A TV commercial, filmed in a gravity-free cabin of a Boeing 737 NASA training jet, is scheduled for broadcast from Black Friday after Thanksgiving through Christmas.
More Justin Bieber News
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic