First Official Look at Tom Hardy's Bane in 'The Dark Knight Rises'
Warner Bros. has unleashed an image featuring Tom Hardy as Bane in "The Dark Knight Rises". The photo, which makes its way out via the film's official website, captures the villainous character from the backside, exposing his muscular back and his mask.
At almost the same time, Variety reports that Joey King, Matthew Modine and Tom Conti are added to the cast line-up of the movie. Modine will play a character named Nixon, while King and Conti's roles are yet to be known.
Eleven-year-old King had a lead role in "Ramona and Beezus" which also starred Selena Gomez. Modine once starred in "Full Metal Jacket" where he portrayed a character called Private Joker. As for Conti, he is best known for his roles in "Reuben, Reuben" and "Derailed".
"Dark Knight Rises" is currently in production with Christopher Nolan serving behind the lens. Christian Bale reprises his role as Bruce Wayne aka Batman, while Anne Hathaway is cast as Selina Kyle aka Catwoman. Also among the cast ensemble are the likes of Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Marion Cotillard, Morgan Freeman, Gary Oldman and Michael Caine.
There is still no official storyline for this "The Dark Knight" sequel which is slated for July 20, 2012 release in the U.S.
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris