Marion Cotillard Gave Birth to Baby Boy in Paris
French actress Marion Cotillard has added 'mother' into her life roles. On Thursday, May 19, she gave birth to her first son named Marcel whose father is her actor-director boyfriend of three years, Guillaume Canet. "Mother and baby are fine," said People's source, who added that the actress is "very happy."
Cotillard and Canet met when they co-starred in 2003's "Love Me If You Dare". They began dating in 2007 and sparked engagement rumor late last year when she was spotted with a ring on her left hand. Their rep announced the pregnancy in January this year but did not discuss about engagement.
Back in 2009, she said in an interview about the idea of marriage, "You can't work all your life. I was thinking, of course, about my life, which is a lucky, lucky, lucky life. I have the choice to take a big break and I have to do that. I want to have babies so I must take some time to have babies."
Cotillard, who skipped the Cannes appearance for "Midnight in Paris" recently, is expected to get in shape as soon as possible. She is attached to the new Batman movie, "The Dark Knight Rises" which has begun the principal photography in areas of London. The film is scheduled to hit theaters July 20, 2012.
- Drake Admits Nicki Minaj Was the Reason Behind His Meek Mill Feud
- 'The Walking Dead' Will Reveal Who Helped Daryl Escape the Sanctuary
- Beyonce Is Suffering From Bad Morning Sickness
- You're Not the Victim! Brad Pitt Blasts Angelina Jolie's Cambodian Interview
- Watch Migos' Energetic Performance of 'Bad and Boujee' on 'Ellen'
- Ryan Seacrest Assures Fans Everything Is OK After Fire Breaks Out at His $50M Mansion
- Pregnant Again? Blac Chyna Sports Suspicious Bump While Stepping Out With Another Man
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'