Elisabeth Moss and Fred Armisen Officially Divorced
After less than a year of marriage, Elisabeth Moss and Fred Armisen are officially divorced. The "Mad Men" star's split from the cast member of "Saturday Night Live" has been finalized on May 13. According to court papers filed in Los Angeles Superior Court, neither party is asking for spousal support.
The "Get Him to the Greek" actress filed for divorce from her comedian husband back in September 2010. In the documents, the 28-year-old actress cited "irreconcilable differences" as the cause of the split, and listed June 26 as the date of their separation. A source previously told People Magazine that conflicting work schedules and long-distance relationship were the causes for their split.
Elisabeth met Fred in 2008 when she made a cameo appearance on "SNL". They got married in October 2009. It was the first marriage for Elizabeth, but the second for Fred. The 44-year-old actor, who takes a role of a Pastor in "Easy A", was previously married to English singer/songwriter Sally Timms until 2004.
- Ex-Wonder Girls Member Sun Mi to Release Second Solo Album in August
- Find Out Why Song Joong Ki Wants to Get Married Early
- Ariel Winter Flaunts Butt Tattoo on Snapchat
- Did Katy Perry Secretly Undergo Plastic Surgery?
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Spark Rise in Bel-Air Property Prices
- 'American Horror Story': Ryan Murphy Shares Photo of 'Cult' Member. Is It Evan Peters?
- Secretly Married? Liam Payne Calls Cheryl His 'Wife' in New Interview
- Comic-Con: 'Ready Player One' First Footage Introduces Stepen Spielberg's VR Dystopia