Elisabeth Moss and Fred Armisen Officially Divorced
After less than a year of marriage, Elisabeth Moss and Fred Armisen are officially divorced. The "Mad Men" star's split from the cast member of "Saturday Night Live" has been finalized on May 13. According to court papers filed in Los Angeles Superior Court, neither party is asking for spousal support.
The "Get Him to the Greek" actress filed for divorce from her comedian husband back in September 2010. In the documents, the 28-year-old actress cited "irreconcilable differences" as the cause of the split, and listed June 26 as the date of their separation. A source previously told People Magazine that conflicting work schedules and long-distance relationship were the causes for their split.
Elisabeth met Fred in 2008 when she made a cameo appearance on "SNL". They got married in October 2009. It was the first marriage for Elizabeth, but the second for Fred. The 44-year-old actor, who takes a role of a Pastor in "Easy A", was previously married to English singer/songwriter Sally Timms until 2004.
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia