Elisabeth Moss and Fred Armisen Officially Divorced
After less than a year of marriage, Elisabeth Moss and Fred Armisen are officially divorced. The "Mad Men" star's split from the cast member of "Saturday Night Live" has been finalized on May 13. According to court papers filed in Los Angeles Superior Court, neither party is asking for spousal support.
The "Get Him to the Greek" actress filed for divorce from her comedian husband back in September 2010. In the documents, the 28-year-old actress cited "irreconcilable differences" as the cause of the split, and listed June 26 as the date of their separation. A source previously told People Magazine that conflicting work schedules and long-distance relationship were the causes for their split.
Elisabeth met Fred in 2008 when she made a cameo appearance on "SNL". They got married in October 2009. It was the first marriage for Elizabeth, but the second for Fred. The 44-year-old actor, who takes a role of a Pastor in "Easy A", was previously married to English singer/songwriter Sally Timms until 2004.
- First Minute of 'Pretty Little Liars' Season 7B Premiere Lands Online
- Kim Kardashian Reacts to Baby No. 3 Bombshell, Says Surrogacy Is Also an Option
- Find Out Why Kourtney Kardashian Won't Date a Rapper or Athlete Like Her Sisters
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Teaser Is Out, Captain America Will Make a Cameo
- Report: Kim Kardashian Gets in Top Shape to Prepare for Single Life Without Kanye West
- 'The Voice' Battle Round Night 3 Thins the Herd as Some Singers Are Sent Back Home
- Jared Padalecki and Wife Welcome Baby Girl - See the First Photo
- Scarlett Johansson Talks Dating Again as She Thinks Gordon Ramsay 'Is the Hottest Guy'