Elisabeth Moss and Fred Armisen Officially Divorced
After less than a year of marriage, Elisabeth Moss and Fred Armisen are officially divorced. The "Mad Men" star's split from the cast member of "Saturday Night Live" has been finalized on May 13. According to court papers filed in Los Angeles Superior Court, neither party is asking for spousal support.
The "Get Him to the Greek" actress filed for divorce from her comedian husband back in September 2010. In the documents, the 28-year-old actress cited "irreconcilable differences" as the cause of the split, and listed June 26 as the date of their separation. A source previously told People Magazine that conflicting work schedules and long-distance relationship were the causes for their split.
Elisabeth met Fred in 2008 when she made a cameo appearance on "SNL". They got married in October 2009. It was the first marriage for Elizabeth, but the second for Fred. The 44-year-old actor, who takes a role of a Pastor in "Easy A", was previously married to English singer/songwriter Sally Timms until 2004.
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture