Arnold Schwarzenegger's Personal Mess Affects 'Cry Macho'
As expected, Arnold Schwarzenegger's plan to revive his Hollywood career is postponed after his personal life takes over the headlines. The former Californian governor is attached to "Cry Macho", "Terminator" franchise and other projects "under consideration", but Schwarzenegger is putting "all acting projects on hold".
Schwarzenegger's lawyer Patrick Knapp said in a written statement, "We asked Creative Artists Agency to inform all his motion picture projects currently under way or being negotiated to stop planning until further notice. Governor Schwarzenegger is focusing on personal matters and is not willing to commit to any production schedules or timelines."
"Cry Macho" was expected to go on production in August with Brad Furman as director. But as Knapp said, "We will resume discussions when Governor Schwarzenegger decides."
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special