Climatic Battle Sequence Found on New 'Transformers 3' Clip
Paramount Pictures drops the second clip from "Transformers: Dark of the Moon" which focuses on the human force. Josh Duhamel's Lt. Colonel William Lennox asks his soldiers to join him in the mission to save the destroyed city of Chicago. Viewers get a glimpse of the movie's climatic battle sequence from the clip.
The third film from the "Transformers" franchise is to hit theaters July 1. When a mysterious event from Earth's past erupts into the present day it threatens to bring a war to Earth so big that the Transformers alone will not be able to save us. Shia LaBeouf returns as Sam Witwicky while Rosie Huntington-Whiteley is cast as her new love interest, Carly.
Director Michael Bay recently discussed the 3D technology applied to the film. Bay admitted that he was convinced to use the technology after a conversation with James Cameron. "It was fun; it was like a new toy," Bay said as quoted by THR, though he also acknowledged, "it is not easy shooting 3D."
Bay revealed that using 3D for the movie has added $30 million to the budget but Cameron said that the studio is now looking at higher revenue due to higher 3D ticket prices.
Update: Paramount just revealed that the movie has been moved up from July 1 to June 29 in all markets except for China and Japan. "Early response to footage, especially the 3D footage, has been great so we want to get the word out that this film is as good or better than the first and much better than the last," an insider told Deadline.
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!