Justin Bieber's Heartfelt Rendition of 'Come Home to Me'
As his My World tour comes closer to an end and he's ready to be back to the U.S. next week, Justin Bieber posted an audio stream of him covering indie artist Ernie Halter's song "Come Home to Me". The Canadian popstar croons the heartfelt tune in an acoustic rendition.
"Come home to me is such a great song. i thought i would do a little something with it," Bieber wrote. Later, Halter responded to the teen idol with a "thank you". The lesser-known artist tweeted, "You sounded great singing our song. Talking with co-writer @lisagoe and we're both so honored!"
Just hours after the cover song made its round on the micro-blogging site, Halter got a bunch of new followers. "Just got an extra 30,000 followers thanks to @justinbieber, and I'm trending in UK and Australia. #wow," he tweeted. Now, he's up to half a million followers.
Before the audio stream was posted on Twitter, Bieber actually has covered "Come Home" live on his My World tour when hitting the stage in Hong Kong earlier this week. After a performance of "Never Let You Go", the "Baby" hitmaker strummed his guitar and covered the ballad track in one of the acoustic sets.
More Justin Bieber News
- Sofia Richie Blasts Tobey Maguire Romance Rumors
- Shailene Woodley Pleads Not Guilty in Pipeline Protest
- Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid Get Nose Jobs as Humanoid Pets
- Stephen Baldwin Not Fan of Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump Impersonation on 'SNL'
- Kanye West Rips Jay-Z in Shocking Rant: 'There Will Never Be a Watch the Throne 2'
- 'Logan' Introduces X-23 in Official Teaser Trailer
- Watch This Chilling Video of Kim Kardashian Paris Robbery!
- Brad Pitt Finally Meets Son Maddox Since Plane Fight