Justin Bieber's Heartfelt Rendition of 'Come Home to Me'
As his My World tour comes closer to an end and he's ready to be back to the U.S. next week, Justin Bieber posted an audio stream of him covering indie artist Ernie Halter's song "Come Home to Me". The Canadian popstar croons the heartfelt tune in an acoustic rendition.
"Come home to me is such a great song. i thought i would do a little something with it," Bieber wrote. Later, Halter responded to the teen idol with a "thank you". The lesser-known artist tweeted, "You sounded great singing our song. Talking with co-writer @lisagoe and we're both so honored!"
Just hours after the cover song made its round on the micro-blogging site, Halter got a bunch of new followers. "Just got an extra 30,000 followers thanks to @justinbieber, and I'm trending in UK and Australia. #wow," he tweeted. Now, he's up to half a million followers.
Before the audio stream was posted on Twitter, Bieber actually has covered "Come Home" live on his My World tour when hitting the stage in Hong Kong earlier this week. After a performance of "Never Let You Go", the "Baby" hitmaker strummed his guitar and covered the ballad track in one of the acoustic sets.
More Justin Bieber News
- Kim Kardashian Shares Rare Pics for Saint's 1st Birthday as Kanye West Comes Back Home
- Mariah Carey Suffers Another Nip Slip as She and Bryan Tanaka Cozy Up at NYC Hot Spot
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'