Justin Bieber's Heartfelt Rendition of 'Come Home to Me'
As his My World tour comes closer to an end and he's ready to be back to the U.S. next week, Justin Bieber posted an audio stream of him covering indie artist Ernie Halter's song "Come Home to Me". The Canadian popstar croons the heartfelt tune in an acoustic rendition.
"Come home to me is such a great song. i thought i would do a little something with it," Bieber wrote. Later, Halter responded to the teen idol with a "thank you". The lesser-known artist tweeted, "You sounded great singing our song. Talking with co-writer @lisagoe and we're both so honored!"
Just hours after the cover song made its round on the micro-blogging site, Halter got a bunch of new followers. "Just got an extra 30,000 followers thanks to @justinbieber, and I'm trending in UK and Australia. #wow," he tweeted. Now, he's up to half a million followers.
Before the audio stream was posted on Twitter, Bieber actually has covered "Come Home" live on his My World tour when hitting the stage in Hong Kong earlier this week. After a performance of "Never Let You Go", the "Baby" hitmaker strummed his guitar and covered the ballad track in one of the acoustic sets.
More Justin Bieber News
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign