Kirstie Alley Gives Romeo Big Kiss on Lips
Kirstie Alley has given the paparazzi something worthy of a candid snap. The "Dancing With the Stars" finalist was leaving rehearsal studios in Los Angeles on Thursday, May 19 when she decided to grab previously-eliminated Romeo (a.k.a. Lil' Romeo) and plant a big kiss on his lips in broad daylight.
Minutes after re-tweeting a follower's posting of the photo, the 60-year-old actress made use of her Twitter to explain about the PDA. "Romeo and I got bored today so we decided to put on a little freak show for the paps...... Hehe," so she wrote. She later told another follower that the kiss was Romeo's idea. In the tweet, she added, "It was funny!"
Kirstie is preparing herself for the season 12's grand finale of "DWTS". Last Tuesday, May 17, it was unraveled during the result show that she is one of the three finalists to compete for the mirror ball trophy next Monday night, May 23. She will be battling it out with NFL star Hines Ward and Disney actress Chelsea Kane (aka Chelsea Staub).
- Twitter Users Are Begging Marvel to Give Captain America a Boyfriend
- Amy Schumer Blasts Body Shaming 'Trolls': 'I Think I Look Strong and Healthy'
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary