Kirstie Alley Gives Romeo Big Kiss on Lips
Kirstie Alley has given the paparazzi something worthy of a candid snap. The "Dancing With the Stars" finalist was leaving rehearsal studios in Los Angeles on Thursday, May 19 when she decided to grab previously-eliminated Romeo (a.k.a. Lil' Romeo) and plant a big kiss on his lips in broad daylight.
Minutes after re-tweeting a follower's posting of the photo, the 60-year-old actress made use of her Twitter to explain about the PDA. "Romeo and I got bored today so we decided to put on a little freak show for the paps...... Hehe," so she wrote. She later told another follower that the kiss was Romeo's idea. In the tweet, she added, "It was funny!"
Kirstie is preparing herself for the season 12's grand finale of "DWTS". Last Tuesday, May 17, it was unraveled during the result show that she is one of the three finalists to compete for the mirror ball trophy next Monday night, May 23. She will be battling it out with NFL star Hines Ward and Disney actress Chelsea Kane (aka Chelsea Staub).
- 'Fate of the Furious' Will Start a New Trilogy, Vin Diesel Says
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Her Body in Gucci Mane's 'Make Love' Music Video
- See David Beckham's Face Ruined for 'King Arthur' Movie!
- Lamar Odom Admits to Drugs Abuse and Multiple Affairs During Khloe Kardashian Marriage
- Pennywise the Clown Preys on Kids in 'It' Teaser Trailer
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell