Kirstie Alley Gives Romeo Big Kiss on Lips
Kirstie Alley has given the paparazzi something worthy of a candid snap. The "Dancing With the Stars" finalist was leaving rehearsal studios in Los Angeles on Thursday, May 19 when she decided to grab previously-eliminated Romeo (a.k.a. Lil' Romeo) and plant a big kiss on his lips in broad daylight.
Minutes after re-tweeting a follower's posting of the photo, the 60-year-old actress made use of her Twitter to explain about the PDA. "Romeo and I got bored today so we decided to put on a little freak show for the paps...... Hehe," so she wrote. She later told another follower that the kiss was Romeo's idea. In the tweet, she added, "It was funny!"
Kirstie is preparing herself for the season 12's grand finale of "DWTS". Last Tuesday, May 17, it was unraveled during the result show that she is one of the three finalists to compete for the mirror ball trophy next Monday night, May 23. She will be battling it out with NFL star Hines Ward and Disney actress Chelsea Kane (aka Chelsea Staub).
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Live Under Different Roofs After He's Released From Hospital