Kirstie Alley Gives Romeo Big Kiss on Lips
Kirstie Alley has given the paparazzi something worthy of a candid snap. The "Dancing With the Stars" finalist was leaving rehearsal studios in Los Angeles on Thursday, May 19 when she decided to grab previously-eliminated Romeo (a.k.a. Lil' Romeo) and plant a big kiss on his lips in broad daylight.
Minutes after re-tweeting a follower's posting of the photo, the 60-year-old actress made use of her Twitter to explain about the PDA. "Romeo and I got bored today so we decided to put on a little freak show for the paps...... Hehe," so she wrote. She later told another follower that the kiss was Romeo's idea. In the tweet, she added, "It was funny!"
Kirstie is preparing herself for the season 12's grand finale of "DWTS". Last Tuesday, May 17, it was unraveled during the result show that she is one of the three finalists to compete for the mirror ball trophy next Monday night, May 23. She will be battling it out with NFL star Hines Ward and Disney actress Chelsea Kane (aka Chelsea Staub).
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked