Maria Shriver Confronted Arnold Schwarzenegger's Mistress About Love Child
How did Maria Shriver find out about Arnold Schwarzenegger's love child? According to Radar Online, the former first lady of California had to first confront her estranged husband's mistress, Mildred Patricia Baena, before the "Terminator" star finally admitted he fathered the housekeeper's son.
An inside source spilled, "Maria has suspected this for a long time and she asked the housekeeper. The housekeeper admitted it." The insider went on to share that with Mildred's confession in hand, the 55-year-old then confronted Arnold, "and he confessed." It was noted that the former California governor would have kept it a secret if she stayed quiet.
Radar Online has previously reported that Arnold fired Mildred in order to save his marriage. "Mildred was furious that the father of her 14-year-old son would callously fire her from her job after decades of loyal service," a close friend of the housekeeper said at the time. "She admitted to friends how she finally wanted to tell the secret - that she had kept faithfully for 14 years - to the world."
Clarifying the claim, the gossip site cited a source who insisted that Mildred retired after 20 years of housekeeping for the actor-turned-politician's family. "Yes, her employment ended, but it ended without animosity," so stated the source.
Arnold came out with the confession that he fathered a child with a member of his household staff on Monday night, May 16. In a statement he shared with Los Angeles Times, the 63-year-old said, "After leaving the governor's office I told my wife about this event, which occurred over a decade ago. I understand and deserve the feelings of anger and disappointment among my friends and family."
More Arnold Schwarzenegger News
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group