Maria Shriver Confronted Arnold Schwarzenegger's Mistress About Love Child
How did Maria Shriver find out about Arnold Schwarzenegger's love child? According to Radar Online, the former first lady of California had to first confront her estranged husband's mistress, Mildred Patricia Baena, before the "Terminator" star finally admitted he fathered the housekeeper's son.
An inside source spilled, "Maria has suspected this for a long time and she asked the housekeeper. The housekeeper admitted it." The insider went on to share that with Mildred's confession in hand, the 55-year-old then confronted Arnold, "and he confessed." It was noted that the former California governor would have kept it a secret if she stayed quiet.
Radar Online has previously reported that Arnold fired Mildred in order to save his marriage. "Mildred was furious that the father of her 14-year-old son would callously fire her from her job after decades of loyal service," a close friend of the housekeeper said at the time. "She admitted to friends how she finally wanted to tell the secret - that she had kept faithfully for 14 years - to the world."
Clarifying the claim, the gossip site cited a source who insisted that Mildred retired after 20 years of housekeeping for the actor-turned-politician's family. "Yes, her employment ended, but it ended without animosity," so stated the source.
Arnold came out with the confession that he fathered a child with a member of his household staff on Monday night, May 16. In a statement he shared with Los Angeles Times, the 63-year-old said, "After leaving the governor's office I told my wife about this event, which occurred over a decade ago. I understand and deserve the feelings of anger and disappointment among my friends and family."
More Arnold Schwarzenegger News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics