Maria Shriver Confronted Arnold Schwarzenegger's Mistress About Love Child
How did Maria Shriver find out about Arnold Schwarzenegger's love child? According to Radar Online, the former first lady of California had to first confront her estranged husband's mistress, Mildred Patricia Baena, before the "Terminator" star finally admitted he fathered the housekeeper's son.
An inside source spilled, "Maria has suspected this for a long time and she asked the housekeeper. The housekeeper admitted it." The insider went on to share that with Mildred's confession in hand, the 55-year-old then confronted Arnold, "and he confessed." It was noted that the former California governor would have kept it a secret if she stayed quiet.
Radar Online has previously reported that Arnold fired Mildred in order to save his marriage. "Mildred was furious that the father of her 14-year-old son would callously fire her from her job after decades of loyal service," a close friend of the housekeeper said at the time. "She admitted to friends how she finally wanted to tell the secret - that she had kept faithfully for 14 years - to the world."
Clarifying the claim, the gossip site cited a source who insisted that Mildred retired after 20 years of housekeeping for the actor-turned-politician's family. "Yes, her employment ended, but it ended without animosity," so stated the source.
Arnold came out with the confession that he fathered a child with a member of his household staff on Monday night, May 16. In a statement he shared with Los Angeles Times, the 63-year-old said, "After leaving the governor's office I told my wife about this event, which occurred over a decade ago. I understand and deserve the feelings of anger and disappointment among my friends and family."
More Arnold Schwarzenegger News
- Suki Waterhouse Flashes Nipples in See-Through Dress During Chilly Beach Photo Shoot
- Anne Hathaway Controls a Monster in 'Colossal' Trailer
- Gregg Sulkin and Tyler Posey's Nude Photos Leaked by Ex Bella Thorne?
- Bella Hadid Bumps Into Ex The Weeknd During Concert at Madison Square Garden
- Dwayne Johnson's Black Adam Gets a Solo Movie as DC Splits 'Shazam'
- Amber Rose Claps Back at Haters Accusing Her of Being Rude to Sexual Assault Victim
- Did Charlie Sheen Just Threaten Jon Voight for Speaking at Donald Trump's Pre-Inagural Event?
- Kanye West Is Not Invited to Perform at Trump's Inauguration Because of This!