Jennifer Aniston Not Dating Justin Theroux, Rep Insists
There's no romance brewing between Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux. X17Online recently reported that the "Wanderlust" co-stars have enjoyed a romantic dinner together on Wednesday night, May 18, at West Hollywood's Sunset Towers Tower Bar, but a representative for Jennifer was quick to pour cold water to the story.
To People Magazine, Jennifer's rep clarified, "It was a group dinner with six people. It was not a romantic dinner." A source also insisted that Jennifer and Justin "are great friends". Of the Wednesday outing, the source said, "Jen was in a great mood and seemed happy to take Justin to her favorite restaurant. They seemed happy and were flirty, but didn't act like a couple."
While slamming the romantic dinner claim, the source didn't deny that Jennifer and Justin have spent a lot of time together lately. "When Justin is in L.A. from New York, he and Jen have spent a lot of time together lately," said the source who also noted that although the 42-year-old actress and the 39-year-old actor arrived separately at the restaurant, they came from and returned to her house.
Earlier, X17Online reported that the Wednesday dinner date wasn't the first for Jennifer and Justin. "Jen and Justin have recently started dating," the gossip site cited a source as reporting. "They've known each other for a while, but they're more than friends now. They're cautious - they're both taking it slowly."
More Jennifer Aniston News
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'