Jennifer Aniston Not Dating Justin Theroux, Rep Insists
There's no romance brewing between Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux. X17Online recently reported that the "Wanderlust" co-stars have enjoyed a romantic dinner together on Wednesday night, May 18, at West Hollywood's Sunset Towers Tower Bar, but a representative for Jennifer was quick to pour cold water to the story.
To People Magazine, Jennifer's rep clarified, "It was a group dinner with six people. It was not a romantic dinner." A source also insisted that Jennifer and Justin "are great friends". Of the Wednesday outing, the source said, "Jen was in a great mood and seemed happy to take Justin to her favorite restaurant. They seemed happy and were flirty, but didn't act like a couple."
While slamming the romantic dinner claim, the source didn't deny that Jennifer and Justin have spent a lot of time together lately. "When Justin is in L.A. from New York, he and Jen have spent a lot of time together lately," said the source who also noted that although the 42-year-old actress and the 39-year-old actor arrived separately at the restaurant, they came from and returned to her house.
Earlier, X17Online reported that the Wednesday dinner date wasn't the first for Jennifer and Justin. "Jen and Justin have recently started dating," the gossip site cited a source as reporting. "They've known each other for a while, but they're more than friends now. They're cautious - they're both taking it slowly."
More Jennifer Aniston News
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed
- Living Life to the Fullest! Brad Pitt Caught Cozying Up to Sienna Miller and Elle Macpherson
- Louis Tomlinson Was Feeling Left Out of One Direction: 'What Have I Really Done to Contribute Here?'
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop Accused by NASA of Scamming Customers With Healing Stickers
- Liev Schreiber Spotted With Another Woman Amid Dating Rumors With Gerard Butler's Ex Morgan Brown
- Future and Chris Brown Are Total Womanizers in Sexy 'Pie' Video