First Official Look at Channing Tatum and Jonah Hill in '21 Jump Street'
The first official look of "21 Jump Street" has made its way out via Entertainment Weekly magazine. Exposed in the image, which hits the web in a scanned version, are Channing Tatum and Jonah Hill who wear white suits while in action.
A movie adaptation of 1980s' TV series of the same title, "21 Jump Street" is described as "a John Hughes movie with Bad Boys style action." Tatum and Hill portray two undercover cops assigned to work in high schools and colleges to catch troubled youths.
Also starring in the action comedy film are Ice Cube and Brie Larson, with Rob Riggle playing the villain. Johnny Depp, who starred on the small screen version, will make a cameo in this Phil Lord and Chris Miller-directed movie that will hit U.S. theaters on March 16, 2012.
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny