First Official Look at Channing Tatum and Jonah Hill in '21 Jump Street'
The first official look of "21 Jump Street" has made its way out via Entertainment Weekly magazine. Exposed in the image, which hits the web in a scanned version, are Channing Tatum and Jonah Hill who wear white suits while in action.
A movie adaptation of 1980s' TV series of the same title, "21 Jump Street" is described as "a John Hughes movie with Bad Boys style action." Tatum and Hill portray two undercover cops assigned to work in high schools and colleges to catch troubled youths.
Also starring in the action comedy film are Ice Cube and Brie Larson, with Rob Riggle playing the villain. Johnny Depp, who starred on the small screen version, will make a cameo in this Phil Lord and Chris Miller-directed movie that will hit U.S. theaters on March 16, 2012.
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?
- 'World War Z 2' Will Likely Reunite David Fincher and Brad Pitt
- Kourtney Kardashian's Looking for 'More Loyal Soulmate' as She's 'So Over' Scott Disick
- Is Meghan Markle Planning to Get Pregnant Before Marrying Prince Harry?
- Hailee Steinfeld, Kelsea Ballerini and Sofia Carson to Perform Britney Spears Medley at RDMA 2017
- Nam Joo Hyuk's Fans Angered by His Relationship With Lee Sung Kyung