First Official Look at Channing Tatum and Jonah Hill in '21 Jump Street'
The first official look of "21 Jump Street" has made its way out via Entertainment Weekly magazine. Exposed in the image, which hits the web in a scanned version, are Channing Tatum and Jonah Hill who wear white suits while in action.
A movie adaptation of 1980s' TV series of the same title, "21 Jump Street" is described as "a John Hughes movie with Bad Boys style action." Tatum and Hill portray two undercover cops assigned to work in high schools and colleges to catch troubled youths.
Also starring in the action comedy film are Ice Cube and Brie Larson, with Rob Riggle playing the villain. Johnny Depp, who starred on the small screen version, will make a cameo in this Phil Lord and Chris Miller-directed movie that will hit U.S. theaters on March 16, 2012.
- Racist Men Charged for Hurling N-Word at Jamie Foxx
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges
- Karlie Kloss Flashes Major Sideboob as She Goes Braless at a Charity Event
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl Jersey Is Worth $500,000
- Jimmy Kimmel May Retire From Late-Night TV: 'I Have Very Little Free Time'
- 'The Flash' 3.14 Preview: Team Flash Is Ready to Battle Grodd and His Army