First Official Look at Channing Tatum and Jonah Hill in '21 Jump Street'
The first official look of "21 Jump Street" has made its way out via Entertainment Weekly magazine. Exposed in the image, which hits the web in a scanned version, are Channing Tatum and Jonah Hill who wear white suits while in action.
A movie adaptation of 1980s' TV series of the same title, "21 Jump Street" is described as "a John Hughes movie with Bad Boys style action." Tatum and Hill portray two undercover cops assigned to work in high schools and colleges to catch troubled youths.
Also starring in the action comedy film are Ice Cube and Brie Larson, with Rob Riggle playing the villain. Johnny Depp, who starred on the small screen version, will make a cameo in this Phil Lord and Chris Miller-directed movie that will hit U.S. theaters on March 16, 2012.
- Kevin Jonas Welcomes His Second Child With Wife Danielle
- Mariah Carey's Rep Reveals Lovers' Quarrel in Greece Leads to Her Split From James Packer
- 'Will and Grace' Revival in the Works
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO
- Miley Cyrus Talks Engagement Ring That She Puts Back on After Liam Hemsworth Reconciliation
- Raven-Symone to Leave 'The View' For 'That's So Raven' Spin-Off
- Kristen Stewart and St. Vincent Make Red Carpet Debut as Couple at Vogue Event