First Official Look at Channing Tatum and Jonah Hill in '21 Jump Street'
The first official look of "21 Jump Street" has made its way out via Entertainment Weekly magazine. Exposed in the image, which hits the web in a scanned version, are Channing Tatum and Jonah Hill who wear white suits while in action.
A movie adaptation of 1980s' TV series of the same title, "21 Jump Street" is described as "a John Hughes movie with Bad Boys style action." Tatum and Hill portray two undercover cops assigned to work in high schools and colleges to catch troubled youths.
Also starring in the action comedy film are Ice Cube and Brie Larson, with Rob Riggle playing the villain. Johnny Depp, who starred on the small screen version, will make a cameo in this Phil Lord and Chris Miller-directed movie that will hit U.S. theaters on March 16, 2012.
- Katt Williams Arrested for Allegedly Assaulting a Woman
- Comic-Con: 'Sherlock' Season 4 Trailer Teases the Demons Within, Star Says It's the Darkest Season
- Moving on? Iggy Azalea Spotted Cozying Up to French Montana at Las Vegas Club
- Lil Wayne Abruptly Walks Off Stage at Marijuana Festival After Just 10 Minutes
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram