Sarah Palin's Eldest Son Marries Girlfriend in Small Ceremony
Sarah Palin has officially become a mother-in-law. Her oldest son, Track, has recently married his high school sweetheart, Britta Hanson, in a small ceremony in Hatcher Pass, Alaska. Confirming the happy news, the former Vice Presidential candidate tweeted, "Yes, they did & we couldn't be any more blessed!"
In a joint statement, the Palins and Hansons told People Magazine, "Our families couldn't be happier!" The two families added, "These are two hard working, humble, active, studious young adults who grew up together. We're tickled that after two decades of friendship we proudly witnessed their marriage, knowing their new life together will be blessed."
A photo of the newlyweds and their parents, released via the publication, shows them wearing casual outfits. Track wears a grey pullover, while Britta is in a black top and white jacket. The couple plan a larger wedding celebration this winter at Alyeska Ski Resort "when extended family and friends from the Lower 48 can travel north for a long ski weekend," the statement added.
Track is the first of the five Palin children to marry. His 20-year-old sister, Bristol Palin, was briefly engaged to Levi Johnston, the father of her 2-year-old son Tripp, twice. The pair called off their second engagement in 2010 less than three weeks after announcing the happy news.
More Bristol Palin News
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked