Sarah Palin's Eldest Son Marries Girlfriend in Small Ceremony
Sarah Palin has officially become a mother-in-law. Her oldest son, Track, has recently married his high school sweetheart, Britta Hanson, in a small ceremony in Hatcher Pass, Alaska. Confirming the happy news, the former Vice Presidential candidate tweeted, "Yes, they did & we couldn't be any more blessed!"
In a joint statement, the Palins and Hansons told People Magazine, "Our families couldn't be happier!" The two families added, "These are two hard working, humble, active, studious young adults who grew up together. We're tickled that after two decades of friendship we proudly witnessed their marriage, knowing their new life together will be blessed."
A photo of the newlyweds and their parents, released via the publication, shows them wearing casual outfits. Track wears a grey pullover, while Britta is in a black top and white jacket. The couple plan a larger wedding celebration this winter at Alyeska Ski Resort "when extended family and friends from the Lower 48 can travel north for a long ski weekend," the statement added.
Track is the first of the five Palin children to marry. His 20-year-old sister, Bristol Palin, was briefly engaged to Levi Johnston, the father of her 2-year-old son Tripp, twice. The pair called off their second engagement in 2010 less than three weeks after announcing the happy news.
- Eight Times Chrissy Teigen Makes Us ROTFL
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle May 'Get Married Somewhere Private and Elope'
- O.J. Simpson Could Be Denied Parole After Caught Masturbating in Cell
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Leaked Photo Reveals Spider-Man and Doctor Strange's Scene
- John McCain Is Diagnosed With Brain Cancer, Politicians Send Support
- Adele Is Struggling to Write New Album Because She Isn't 'Depressed' Enough
- Yoo Seung Ho Reveals He Enlisted to Military Because He Didn't Like Acting
- Meet Guillermo del Toro's Newest Creature in Dreamy First Trailer for 'The Shape of Water'