Fresh 'X-Men: First Class' Clip: Hank McCoy Shows It Off
"X-Men: First Class" has just got a new clip. It features James McAvoy's Charles Xavier, Jennifer Lawrence's Raven Darkholme and Rose Byrne's Moira MacTagger as they are introduced to Nicholas Hoult's Hank McCoy by Oliver Platt's The Man in Black aka head of Division X .
"How wonderful. Another mutant's already here," Charles said to the people in the room who have no clue about what Hank is. After saying how sorry he was for accidentally outing Hank as a mutant, he asks the man who is later known as Beast to show off his superpower ability.
"X-Men: First Class" is coming out in the U.S. on June 3. It charts the epic beginning of the X-Men saga before mutants revealed themselves to the world, and before Charles Xavier and Erik Lensherr took the names Professor X and Magneto.
Not archenemies, they were instead at first the closest of friends, working together with other Mutants to prevent war. In the process, a grave rift between them opened, which began the eternal war between Magneto's Brotherhood and Professor X's X-Men.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal