Fresh 'X-Men: First Class' Clip: Hank McCoy Shows It Off
"X-Men: First Class" has just got a new clip. It features James McAvoy's Charles Xavier, Jennifer Lawrence's Raven Darkholme and Rose Byrne's Moira MacTagger as they are introduced to Nicholas Hoult's Hank McCoy by Oliver Platt's The Man in Black aka head of Division X .
"How wonderful. Another mutant's already here," Charles said to the people in the room who have no clue about what Hank is. After saying how sorry he was for accidentally outing Hank as a mutant, he asks the man who is later known as Beast to show off his superpower ability.
"X-Men: First Class" is coming out in the U.S. on June 3. It charts the epic beginning of the X-Men saga before mutants revealed themselves to the world, and before Charles Xavier and Erik Lensherr took the names Professor X and Magneto.
Not archenemies, they were instead at first the closest of friends, working together with other Mutants to prevent war. In the process, a grave rift between them opened, which began the eternal war between Magneto's Brotherhood and Professor X's X-Men.
- Taylor Swift's Squad Reportedly Abandons Her After Her 'Embarrassing Feuds and Breakups'
- Watch Britney Spears' Performance at Apple Music Festival in London
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Eliminates Second Pair of Season 23
- Miley Cyrus Disses Mariah Carey, Says 'I've Never Really Been a Fan'
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Reveals How 'Mary Poppins Returns' Connects to Original Movie
- FKA twigs Ditches Her Engagement Ring When Arriving at LAX With Robert Pattinson
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Aren't Speaking, but Not Breaking Up
- NBC's 'This Is Us' Is the First Freshman to Get Full Season Order