Fresh 'X-Men: First Class' Clip: Hank McCoy Shows It Off
"X-Men: First Class" has just got a new clip. It features James McAvoy's Charles Xavier, Jennifer Lawrence's Raven Darkholme and Rose Byrne's Moira MacTagger as they are introduced to Nicholas Hoult's Hank McCoy by Oliver Platt's The Man in Black aka head of Division X .
"How wonderful. Another mutant's already here," Charles said to the people in the room who have no clue about what Hank is. After saying how sorry he was for accidentally outing Hank as a mutant, he asks the man who is later known as Beast to show off his superpower ability.
"X-Men: First Class" is coming out in the U.S. on June 3. It charts the epic beginning of the X-Men saga before mutants revealed themselves to the world, and before Charles Xavier and Erik Lensherr took the names Professor X and Magneto.
Not archenemies, they were instead at first the closest of friends, working together with other Mutants to prevent war. In the process, a grave rift between them opened, which began the eternal war between Magneto's Brotherhood and Professor X's X-Men.
- Braless Kendall Risks Nip Slip in Revealing Gold Top, Kylie Flaunts Butt in Thong Bikini
- Ireland Baldwin Dances in the Ocean Completely Topless in Latest Love Advent Video
- The Ancient Princess Is Awakened in 'The Mummy' First Full Trailer
- Taylor Swift Sends Next Album's Material to Ex Tom Hiddleston - But Why?
- See Jennifer Aniston Help Vanessa Bayer Prepare for Rachel Spoof on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Selena Gomez Steps Out With New Haircut at Hollywood Hot Spot
- 'Moana' Remains at No. 1 at Box Office on Slow Weekend
- Are Steven Tyler and His 28-Year-Old Girlfriend Engaged? See the Proof