Fresh 'X-Men: First Class' Clip: Hank McCoy Shows It Off
"X-Men: First Class" has just got a new clip. It features James McAvoy's Charles Xavier, Jennifer Lawrence's Raven Darkholme and Rose Byrne's Moira MacTagger as they are introduced to Nicholas Hoult's Hank McCoy by Oliver Platt's The Man in Black aka head of Division X .
"How wonderful. Another mutant's already here," Charles said to the people in the room who have no clue about what Hank is. After saying how sorry he was for accidentally outing Hank as a mutant, he asks the man who is later known as Beast to show off his superpower ability.
"X-Men: First Class" is coming out in the U.S. on June 3. It charts the epic beginning of the X-Men saga before mutants revealed themselves to the world, and before Charles Xavier and Erik Lensherr took the names Professor X and Magneto.
Not archenemies, they were instead at first the closest of friends, working together with other Mutants to prevent war. In the process, a grave rift between them opened, which began the eternal war between Magneto's Brotherhood and Professor X's X-Men.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival