Fresh 'X-Men: First Class' Clip: Hank McCoy Shows It Off
"X-Men: First Class" has just got a new clip. It features James McAvoy's Charles Xavier, Jennifer Lawrence's Raven Darkholme and Rose Byrne's Moira MacTagger as they are introduced to Nicholas Hoult's Hank McCoy by Oliver Platt's The Man in Black aka head of Division X .
"How wonderful. Another mutant's already here," Charles said to the people in the room who have no clue about what Hank is. After saying how sorry he was for accidentally outing Hank as a mutant, he asks the man who is later known as Beast to show off his superpower ability.
"X-Men: First Class" is coming out in the U.S. on June 3. It charts the epic beginning of the X-Men saga before mutants revealed themselves to the world, and before Charles Xavier and Erik Lensherr took the names Professor X and Magneto.
Not archenemies, they were instead at first the closest of friends, working together with other Mutants to prevent war. In the process, a grave rift between them opened, which began the eternal war between Magneto's Brotherhood and Professor X's X-Men.
- Amber Rose Rumored to Join 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Amazon Adapting Martin Scorsese's 'The Departed' Into TV series
- Emma Stone Sings Sad Heartbreak Song in New 'La La Land' Teaser Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Joins Ryan Murphy's 'Feud' as Late Actress Geraldine Page
- Shannen Doherty Settles Health Insurance lawsuit With Ex-Manager Amid Cancer Battle
- Jessa Duggar and Ben Seewald Expecting Baby No. 2
- Back Off! Jay-Z Pushes Away Male Fan for Getting Too Close to Beyonce Knowles