Michael Sheen: Rachel McAdams and I Are Together
Michael Sheen has finally confirmed he is dating Rachel McAdams. Nearly a week after he hit the red carpet together with his "Midnight in Paris" co-star at the 64th Annual Cannes International Film Festival, the Aro depicter in the "Twilight Saga" series told People Magazine, "Yeah, we are together."
Met at the Cinema Society & Thierry Mugler screening of "Midnight" in New York last Tuesday, May 17, the 42-year-old actor has nothing but praises for the 32-year-old beauty. "She's talented, intelligent, beautiful," he said. "She's warm and friendly. She's very supportive, and very kind, very funny. She makes me laugh a lot."
The actor playing David Frost in "Frost/Nixon" said similar statement in another interview on the red carpet. Speaking to Us Weekly, he gushed, "She's the most wonderful person I know." The BAFTA nominee added, "We got to know each other on set [in Paris], it was an amazing time. We've been a couple for a while now."
Michael and Rachel made their debut as a couple on the red carpet last Wednesday, May 11 when attending the premiere of Woody Allen's romantic comedy film in Cannes. Addressing question about them going public with their romance, Rachel herself simply said, "I don't think it was planned one way or the other."
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign