Michael Sheen: Rachel McAdams and I Are Together
Michael Sheen has finally confirmed he is dating Rachel McAdams. Nearly a week after he hit the red carpet together with his "Midnight in Paris" co-star at the 64th Annual Cannes International Film Festival, the Aro depicter in the "Twilight Saga" series told People Magazine, "Yeah, we are together."
Met at the Cinema Society & Thierry Mugler screening of "Midnight" in New York last Tuesday, May 17, the 42-year-old actor has nothing but praises for the 32-year-old beauty. "She's talented, intelligent, beautiful," he said. "She's warm and friendly. She's very supportive, and very kind, very funny. She makes me laugh a lot."
The actor playing David Frost in "Frost/Nixon" said similar statement in another interview on the red carpet. Speaking to Us Weekly, he gushed, "She's the most wonderful person I know." The BAFTA nominee added, "We got to know each other on set [in Paris], it was an amazing time. We've been a couple for a while now."
Michael and Rachel made their debut as a couple on the red carpet last Wednesday, May 11 when attending the premiere of Woody Allen's romantic comedy film in Cannes. Addressing question about them going public with their romance, Rachel herself simply said, "I don't think it was planned one way or the other."
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?