Michael Sheen: Rachel McAdams and I Are Together
Michael Sheen has finally confirmed he is dating Rachel McAdams. Nearly a week after he hit the red carpet together with his "Midnight in Paris" co-star at the 64th Annual Cannes International Film Festival, the Aro depicter in the "Twilight Saga" series told People Magazine, "Yeah, we are together."
Met at the Cinema Society & Thierry Mugler screening of "Midnight" in New York last Tuesday, May 17, the 42-year-old actor has nothing but praises for the 32-year-old beauty. "She's talented, intelligent, beautiful," he said. "She's warm and friendly. She's very supportive, and very kind, very funny. She makes me laugh a lot."
The actor playing David Frost in "Frost/Nixon" said similar statement in another interview on the red carpet. Speaking to Us Weekly, he gushed, "She's the most wonderful person I know." The BAFTA nominee added, "We got to know each other on set [in Paris], it was an amazing time. We've been a couple for a while now."
Michael and Rachel made their debut as a couple on the red carpet last Wednesday, May 11 when attending the premiere of Woody Allen's romantic comedy film in Cannes. Addressing question about them going public with their romance, Rachel herself simply said, "I don't think it was planned one way or the other."
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce