First Look at CBS' New Shows: 'Person of Interest', 'Two Broke Girls' and More
CBS is the latest network unveiling its 2011-2012 primetime schedule. Five new shows, "Person of Interest", "Two Broke Girls", "Unforgettable", "How to Be a Gentleman" and "A Gifted Man", are enlisted in the line-up and have already got previews.
Coming from executive producer J.J. Abrams, "Person of Interest" follows a presumed dead former-CIA agent (Jim Caviezel) who teams up with a mysterious billionaire (Michael Emerson) to prevent violent crimes in New York, using state-of-the-art surveillance technology. The crime drama will air every Thursday at 9 P.M.
"Two Broke Girls" is a comedy starring Kat Dennings and Beth Behrs as two strikingly different young waitresses who form an unlikely friendship in the hopes of launching a successful business. Max is a sassy, streetwise girl who works two jobs just to get by, while sophisticated Caroline reluctantly gives waitressing a shot after having a run of bad luck. The show is put on Monday at 8:30 P.M.
Another comedy, "How to Be a Gentleman" tells a story about the unlikely friendship between a traditional, refined writer and an unrefined personal trainer. Based on the nonfiction book of the same name by John Bridges, it will air every Thursday at 8:30 P.M. David Hornsby and Kevin Dillon take the lead roles.
On Thursdays at 10 P.M., there will be "Unforgettable". A new kind of detective story, it revolves around Carrie Wells (Poppy Montgomery) with a rare condition that enables her to remember everything without flaw. One thing that she can't remember is the details that would help solve her sister's long-ago murder. The show will also highlight Carrie's love life since she joins her ex-boyfriend's NYPD unit as a detective solving homicides.
"A Gifted Man" mashes up supernatural and drama genres. Patrick Wilson stars as Michael Holt, an ultra-competitive surgeon who meets his deceased ex-wife, Anna (Jennifer Ehle). While he is struggling to figure out what is wrong with him that he keeps seeing her, Anna asks Michael's help to keep her clinic running. This will change his life forever. "A Gifted Man" will air every Friday at 8 P.M.
Schedule for CBS' 2011-2012 fall primetime programs can be seen on its official website.
"Person of Interest":
"Two Broke Girls":
"How to Be a Gentleman":
"A Gifted Man":
- Khloe Kardashian Accused of Photoshopping Her Workout Pic. See It Yourself!
- Miley Cyrus Goes Shopping in Malibu in Tiny Bikini
- Lea Michele and Ashley Tisdale Team Up for Breathtaking Cover of 'Dancing on My Own'
- Pauly D Splits From Aubrey O'Day After a Year and a Half of Dating
- J.R.R. Tolkien Biopic Eyeing 'X-Men' Star Nicholas Hoult for Lead Role
- Taylor Swift and Joe Alwyn Hide Behind Umbrella While Heading to the Gym
- 'America's Got Talent': Tennessee Singer Gets DJ Khaled's Golden Buzzer for His Original Song
- Ciara Gets Slammed After Taking Her Baby on 'Dangerous' Waterslide in China