New Cover Art of Katy Perry's Single 'Last Friday Night'
Another cover art of Katy Perry's next single "Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.)" has just surfaced. Like the previous geeky artwork which was created for the remixes, this newly-revealed cover art also depicts the pop singer as a nerd. It consists of two images; one features her sitting on a bed while writing a diary, and another sees her smiling widely to the camera in a close-up snapshot.
"Last Friday Night" is taken from Katy's 2010 summer album "Teenage Dream". A music video for the single is currently being prepared, and a sneak peek has been obtained via a behind-the-scene picture. From the look of it, the upcoming video seems to stay true to the geeky theme.
This video reportedly begins at school where Katy is featured as a nerd with weird braces. "I told someone about my new music video I just filmed & they responded with 'wow, that's gonna break the internet.' ... Should I knock on wood?" Katy teased what to expect from the forthcoming clip.
The single is climbing to No. 67 on Billboard Hot 100 and is expected to go higher in the following weeks. If the chart performance meets the expectation, it will extend Katy's top 10 longevity mark which began May 29, 2010 when she debuted at No. 2 with Snoop Dogg-assisted single "California Gurls".
More Katy Perry News
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip
- Katie Holmes Looks Gloomy Amid Rumor She Gets 'Dumped' by Jamie Foxx
- New 'Game of Thrones' Set Video Captures the Monumental Meeting
- Jay-Z to Host Clinton Concert Aimed at Young Black Voters in Ohio
- Here's the First Look at Cate Blanchett and Sandra Bullock on 'Ocean's Eight' Set
- Lady GaGa Annoyed by Traffic in 'Carpool Karaoke'. Get the Sneak Peek!
- Ryan Lochte Celebrates His Dog's 8th Birthday for Three Consecutive Years
- Rihanna Asks for Help to Find Her Missing Backup Dancer Shirlene Quigley