'The Hangover' Franchise Would End With Third Film
"The Hangover" franchise will not go beyond three films. During a press conference for "The Hangover Part II" on Wednesday, May 18, Todd Phillips has opened up that a planned "The Hangover Part III" would end the comedy film series.
"Obviously we always envisioned it as a trilogy," he said, before adding "The third would be very much a finale and an ending." The helmer went on noting that he has not discussed it with the cast including Bradley Cooper, Ed Helms, Zach Galifianakis and Justin Bartha.
Phillips additionally said he has had a concept for the third film, claiming "[It would] not follow the same template, but is very much a new idea." However, the "Due Date" director stated he has not decided a specific location, saying "As far as where it takes place. I'm very open. It'll be like being on the Olympic committee, being pitched and presented cities, flown around with wine and women and bribes."
"The Hangover Part II" will grace theaters across the nation on May 26 and follow Phil, Stu, Alan and Doug who travel to Thailand for Stu's wedding. After the unforgettable bachelor party in Las Vegas, Stu is taking no chances and has opted for a safe, subdued pre-wedding brunch. But things go awry as they find themselves in another state of black-out.
For viewing pleasure, two clips from the movie have just been released. The first one sees Phil and Alan trying to learn their situation, possibly after a drunk night. The other video, meanwhile, has Phil, Stu, Alan and Mr. Chow being involved in a street chase.
"The Hangover Part II" clip 1:
"The Hangover Part II" clip 2:
- Katy Perry Is the Most-Followed Person on Twitter With Record-Breaking 90 Million Followers
- Here's Nick Young's Response to Iggy Azalea's Cheating Claims
- First Image From 'Ash vs. Evil Dead' Season 2 Reveals Surprising New Ally
- Drake Caught Leaving Rihanna's Hotel Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Lady GaGa Is Finally a Licensed Driver
- Check Out the New Drift in 'Transformers: The Last Knight'
- Louis Tomlinson Blasts Media, Asks Them to Respect Son's Privacy Amid Custody Battle
- Iggy Azalea Receives Flowers From Nick Young's Teammate D'Angelo Russell After Breakup?