Haley Reinhart Takes a Tumble on 'American Idol', Praised for Professionalism
Haley Reinhart has suffered a stage mishap during her performance of Led Zeppelin's "What Is and What Should Never Be" on "American Idol" on Wednesday, May 18. She tripped on the stairs in front of judges' table and fell to her hands, but quickly stood up and completed her song.
Cracking a joke about the nasty spill, judge Steven Tyler said on his comment, "Would you fall for me?" He then added, "It's not about the fall it's how you get up." Looking back to her own experience, Jennifer Lopez told Haley, "I've fallen, Beyonce's fallen ... You keep going. It's a sign of a professional who knows what they're doing."
Randy Jackson thought it was scripted, saying "I thought it was planned." On Haley's overall performance, he proclaimed that "this is what it is all about."
While covering the Led Zeppelin classic, Haley was accompanied by her father who strummed his guitar on stage. She and the other two finalists, Scotty McCreery and Lauren Alaina, would perform three songs this week with Beyonce Knowles as a mentor.
More American Idol News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal