Haley Reinhart Takes a Tumble on 'American Idol', Praised for Professionalism
Haley Reinhart has suffered a stage mishap during her performance of Led Zeppelin's "What Is and What Should Never Be" on "American Idol" on Wednesday, May 18. She tripped on the stairs in front of judges' table and fell to her hands, but quickly stood up and completed her song.
Cracking a joke about the nasty spill, judge Steven Tyler said on his comment, "Would you fall for me?" He then added, "It's not about the fall it's how you get up." Looking back to her own experience, Jennifer Lopez told Haley, "I've fallen, Beyonce's fallen ... You keep going. It's a sign of a professional who knows what they're doing."
Randy Jackson thought it was scripted, saying "I thought it was planned." On Haley's overall performance, he proclaimed that "this is what it is all about."
While covering the Led Zeppelin classic, Haley was accompanied by her father who strummed his guitar on stage. She and the other two finalists, Scotty McCreery and Lauren Alaina, would perform three songs this week with Beyonce Knowles as a mentor.
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny