Haley Reinhart Takes a Tumble on 'American Idol', Praised for Professionalism
Haley Reinhart has suffered a stage mishap during her performance of Led Zeppelin's "What Is and What Should Never Be" on "American Idol" on Wednesday, May 18. She tripped on the stairs in front of judges' table and fell to her hands, but quickly stood up and completed her song.
Cracking a joke about the nasty spill, judge Steven Tyler said on his comment, "Would you fall for me?" He then added, "It's not about the fall it's how you get up." Looking back to her own experience, Jennifer Lopez told Haley, "I've fallen, Beyonce's fallen ... You keep going. It's a sign of a professional who knows what they're doing."
Randy Jackson thought it was scripted, saying "I thought it was planned." On Haley's overall performance, he proclaimed that "this is what it is all about."
While covering the Led Zeppelin classic, Haley was accompanied by her father who strummed his guitar on stage. She and the other two finalists, Scotty McCreery and Lauren Alaina, would perform three songs this week with Beyonce Knowles as a mentor.
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?