Haley Reinhart Takes a Tumble on 'American Idol', Praised for Professionalism
Haley Reinhart has suffered a stage mishap during her performance of Led Zeppelin's "What Is and What Should Never Be" on "American Idol" on Wednesday, May 18. She tripped on the stairs in front of judges' table and fell to her hands, but quickly stood up and completed her song.
Cracking a joke about the nasty spill, judge Steven Tyler said on his comment, "Would you fall for me?" He then added, "It's not about the fall it's how you get up." Looking back to her own experience, Jennifer Lopez told Haley, "I've fallen, Beyonce's fallen ... You keep going. It's a sign of a professional who knows what they're doing."
Randy Jackson thought it was scripted, saying "I thought it was planned." On Haley's overall performance, he proclaimed that "this is what it is all about."
While covering the Led Zeppelin classic, Haley was accompanied by her father who strummed his guitar on stage. She and the other two finalists, Scotty McCreery and Lauren Alaina, would perform three songs this week with Beyonce Knowles as a mentor.
- Britney Spears Breaks Silence on Her Boyfriend Sam Asghari: 'He Is Really Cute'
- New Couple Alert! Anwar Hadid Is Dating Nicola Peltz
- Chrissy Teigen Blasts Paparazzi on Twitter After She and John Legend Were Called 'Monkeys'
- Arcade Fire Responds to Trump's Inauguration in 'I Give You Power' Ft. Mavis Staples
- Louis Tomlinson and Danielle Campbell Break Up Weeks After His Mom's Death
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Files for Divorce From Wife of 22 Years, Sara Kapfer
- First Look at Susan Sarandon and Jessica Lange on Ryan Murphy's 'Feud'
- George and Amal Clooney Are 'Having a Blast Coming Up With Baby Names'