Haley Reinhart Takes a Tumble on 'American Idol', Praised for Professionalism
Haley Reinhart has suffered a stage mishap during her performance of Led Zeppelin's "What Is and What Should Never Be" on "American Idol" on Wednesday, May 18. She tripped on the stairs in front of judges' table and fell to her hands, but quickly stood up and completed her song.
Cracking a joke about the nasty spill, judge Steven Tyler said on his comment, "Would you fall for me?" He then added, "It's not about the fall it's how you get up." Looking back to her own experience, Jennifer Lopez told Haley, "I've fallen, Beyonce's fallen ... You keep going. It's a sign of a professional who knows what they're doing."
Randy Jackson thought it was scripted, saying "I thought it was planned." On Haley's overall performance, he proclaimed that "this is what it is all about."
While covering the Led Zeppelin classic, Haley was accompanied by her father who strummed his guitar on stage. She and the other two finalists, Scotty McCreery and Lauren Alaina, would perform three songs this week with Beyonce Knowles as a mentor.
- Justin Bieber Wins 8 Titles in Guinness World Records 2017 Edition
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Poses Completely Naked for Paper Magazine
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters