'CSI: NY' Gets Renewal, 'Criminal Minds: Suspect Behavior' Canceled
CBS has given a last-minute renewal to "CSI: NY" on Tuesday, May 17. The "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation" spin-off will return for an eighth season, but it reportedly will not be a full-22 episode season.
Meanwhile, another crime drama "Criminal Minds: Suspect Behavior" has been axed. The show debuted in early this year to 13 million viewers, but has since dropped to just 9.31 million for its most recent episode. The finale will air on Wednesday, May 25.
Previously, CBS has canceled "The Defenders", "$#*! My Dad Says" and "Mad Love". The network has not made an official announcement regarding the fate of "The Good Wife" and "Blue Bloods", but both shows are believed to get renewal and return for a new season.
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger