'CSI: NY' Gets Renewal, 'Criminal Minds: Suspect Behavior' Canceled
CBS has given a last-minute renewal to "CSI: NY" on Tuesday, May 17. The "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation" spin-off will return for an eighth season, but it reportedly will not be a full-22 episode season.
Meanwhile, another crime drama "Criminal Minds: Suspect Behavior" has been axed. The show debuted in early this year to 13 million viewers, but has since dropped to just 9.31 million for its most recent episode. The finale will air on Wednesday, May 25.
Previously, CBS has canceled "The Defenders", "$#*! My Dad Says" and "Mad Love". The network has not made an official announcement regarding the fate of "The Good Wife" and "Blue Bloods", but both shows are believed to get renewal and return for a new season.
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs