'CSI: NY' Gets Renewal, 'Criminal Minds: Suspect Behavior' Canceled
CBS has given a last-minute renewal to "CSI: NY" on Tuesday, May 17. The "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation" spin-off will return for an eighth season, but it reportedly will not be a full-22 episode season.
Meanwhile, another crime drama "Criminal Minds: Suspect Behavior" has been axed. The show debuted in early this year to 13 million viewers, but has since dropped to just 9.31 million for its most recent episode. The finale will air on Wednesday, May 25.
Previously, CBS has canceled "The Defenders", "$#*! My Dad Says" and "Mad Love". The network has not made an official announcement regarding the fate of "The Good Wife" and "Blue Bloods", but both shows are believed to get renewal and return for a new season.
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle
- J Balvin, Camila Cabello and Pitbull Tease New Track 'Hey Ma' on Instagram
- An Alleged Sex Tape of Trey Songz Leaks Online Amid Nicki Minaj and Remy Ma's Beef
- Emma Stone Says the Oscars Blunder Was One of the Most Horrible Moments of Her Life
- Drake on Remy Ma's Diss Track: 'His Heart's Bleeding for Nicki Minaj'
- Jimmy Kimmel Breaks Down Oscar Mix-Up: How Denzel Washington Helped Save the Day
- Get a Look at New 'Wonder Woman' Cool Photos and Concept Art
- Which Green Lantern Member to Appear in 'Justice League' Allegedly Revealed