'CSI: NY' Gets Renewal, 'Criminal Minds: Suspect Behavior' Canceled
CBS has given a last-minute renewal to "CSI: NY" on Tuesday, May 17. The "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation" spin-off will return for an eighth season, but it reportedly will not be a full-22 episode season.
Meanwhile, another crime drama "Criminal Minds: Suspect Behavior" has been axed. The show debuted in early this year to 13 million viewers, but has since dropped to just 9.31 million for its most recent episode. The finale will air on Wednesday, May 25.
Previously, CBS has canceled "The Defenders", "$#*! My Dad Says" and "Mad Love". The network has not made an official announcement regarding the fate of "The Good Wife" and "Blue Bloods", but both shows are believed to get renewal and return for a new season.
- Michelle Rodriguez Threatens to Quit 'Fast and Furious' Franchise Over Its Depiction of Women
- Paris Hilton and Chris Zylka Are Reportedly Getting Engaged Soon
- Missing the Kids, Brad Pitt Urges Angelina Jolie to Have Family Reunion
- Watch Nick Jonas' Calvin Klein-Esque Video for 'Remember I Told You' Ft. Anne-Marie and Mike Posner
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Rachel Ends Lee-Kenny Feud, Sends Home Six Guys
- Report: Rob Kardashian Says He Pays All of Blac Chyna's Bills
- 'America's Got Talent' Week 5: Guy Sings Whitney Houston's 'I Have Nothing' Like It's Nothing
- Remy Ma Totally Expects Nicki Minaj's Diss at NBA Awards