'CSI: NY' Gets Renewal, 'Criminal Minds: Suspect Behavior' Canceled
CBS has given a last-minute renewal to "CSI: NY" on Tuesday, May 17. The "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation" spin-off will return for an eighth season, but it reportedly will not be a full-22 episode season.
Meanwhile, another crime drama "Criminal Minds: Suspect Behavior" has been axed. The show debuted in early this year to 13 million viewers, but has since dropped to just 9.31 million for its most recent episode. The finale will air on Wednesday, May 25.
Previously, CBS has canceled "The Defenders", "$#*! My Dad Says" and "Mad Love". The network has not made an official announcement regarding the fate of "The Good Wife" and "Blue Bloods", but both shows are believed to get renewal and return for a new season.
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday
- Keri Russell Reveals Her Baby's Gender and Name
- Debby Ryan Gets Probation After Pleading No Contest to DUI
- Justin Bieber Falls Again on Stage During His Concert
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why