Mother of Arnold Schwarzenegger's Love Child Identified
The mother of Arnold Schwarzenegger's love child has been identified. TMZ, which obtained photos of Arnold's out-of-wedlock son, reported the woman at the center of the former California governor's marriage turmoil is Mildred Patricia Baena. She had worked for the Schwarzenegger's family as a housekeeper for 20 years.
Citing their sources, the gossip site reported that Mildred pursued Arnold in the late '90s. She reportedly told friends she and the "Terminator" actor have unprotected sex during the day at the house, but she never slept overnight. It was further noted that she didn't tell Arnold about the boy until he was a toddler.
Arnold was said treating Mildred well once he learned about the boy. TMZ added that recently-retired Mildred lives in a 4-bedroom house with a pool, located several hours outside of L.A., with the boy and her 3 other kids.
Also unveiling Mildred's identity as the mother of Arnold's love child was Radar Online. The gossip site added that the 50-year-old staff member is ridden with legal woe, reporting there is a lien against her taken out by a security company.
Arnold came out with the confession that he fathered a child with a member of his household staff on Monday night, May 16. In a statement he shared with Los Angeles Times, the 63-year-old said, "After leaving the governor's office I told my wife about this event, which occurred over a decade ago. I understand and deserve the feelings of anger and disappointment among my friends and family."
His estranged wife, Maria Shriver, has since released a statement regarding the revelation. "This is a painful and heartbreaking time. As a mother, my concern is for the children," she said. Two of their children, 21-year-old Katherine and 17-year-old Patrick, have also shared their thoughts on Twitter. While both declared their love to their family, Patrick signed his tweet under the name of Shriver.
More Arnold Schwarzenegger News
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'