Avril Lavigne's 'Smile' Music Video Previewed
Avril Lavigne is preparing to roll out her next single "Smile". In support of the single, the "What the Hell" singer has filmed a music video and already given a brief glimpse at what it will look like in a newly-posted behind-the-scene footage.
Rocking a one-shoulder little black outfit, Avril is seen romping around the set. She decorates the room, hanging posters and creating graffiti on the wall while animatedly singing the song to the camera. She even promotes her clothing line Abbey Dawn by giving it a little shout-out.
"Smile" comes from production hands of Max Martin and Shellback. It's the second single from her fourth studio album "Goodbye Lullaby". Before deciding to release the song as the next single, Avril reached out to her Twitter followers, asking "I have a big decision to make today and I want my fans to help me. Do u guys want PUSH or SMILE to be my 2nd single??"
More Avril Lavigne News
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent