Avril Lavigne's 'Smile' Music Video Previewed
Avril Lavigne is preparing to roll out her next single "Smile". In support of the single, the "What the Hell" singer has filmed a music video and already given a brief glimpse at what it will look like in a newly-posted behind-the-scene footage.
Rocking a one-shoulder little black outfit, Avril is seen romping around the set. She decorates the room, hanging posters and creating graffiti on the wall while animatedly singing the song to the camera. She even promotes her clothing line Abbey Dawn by giving it a little shout-out.
"Smile" comes from production hands of Max Martin and Shellback. It's the second single from her fourth studio album "Goodbye Lullaby". Before deciding to release the song as the next single, Avril reached out to her Twitter followers, asking "I have a big decision to make today and I want my fans to help me. Do u guys want PUSH or SMILE to be my 2nd single??"
- Ex-Wonder Girls Member Sun Mi to Release Second Solo Album in August
- Find Out Why Song Joong Ki Wants to Get Married Early
- Ariel Winter Flaunts Butt Tattoo on Snapchat
- Did Katy Perry Secretly Undergo Plastic Surgery?
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Spark Rise in Bel-Air Property Prices
- 'American Horror Story': Ryan Murphy Shares Photo of 'Cult' Member. Is It Evan Peters?
- Secretly Married? Liam Payne Calls Cheryl His 'Wife' in New Interview
- Comic-Con: 'Ready Player One' First Footage Introduces Stepen Spielberg's VR Dystopia