Avril Lavigne's 'Smile' Music Video Previewed
Avril Lavigne is preparing to roll out her next single "Smile". In support of the single, the "What the Hell" singer has filmed a music video and already given a brief glimpse at what it will look like in a newly-posted behind-the-scene footage.
Rocking a one-shoulder little black outfit, Avril is seen romping around the set. She decorates the room, hanging posters and creating graffiti on the wall while animatedly singing the song to the camera. She even promotes her clothing line Abbey Dawn by giving it a little shout-out.
"Smile" comes from production hands of Max Martin and Shellback. It's the second single from her fourth studio album "Goodbye Lullaby". Before deciding to release the song as the next single, Avril reached out to her Twitter followers, asking "I have a big decision to make today and I want my fans to help me. Do u guys want PUSH or SMILE to be my 2nd single??"
More Avril Lavigne News
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding