Avril Lavigne's 'Smile' Music Video Previewed
Avril Lavigne is preparing to roll out her next single "Smile". In support of the single, the "What the Hell" singer has filmed a music video and already given a brief glimpse at what it will look like in a newly-posted behind-the-scene footage.
Rocking a one-shoulder little black outfit, Avril is seen romping around the set. She decorates the room, hanging posters and creating graffiti on the wall while animatedly singing the song to the camera. She even promotes her clothing line Abbey Dawn by giving it a little shout-out.
"Smile" comes from production hands of Max Martin and Shellback. It's the second single from her fourth studio album "Goodbye Lullaby". Before deciding to release the song as the next single, Avril reached out to her Twitter followers, asking "I have a big decision to make today and I want my fans to help me. Do u guys want PUSH or SMILE to be my 2nd single??"
More Avril Lavigne News
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media
- Evan Rachel Wood Blasts Media Over Comments About Amber Heard's Bisexuality
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo