Shirtless Mel Gibson Lets His Belly Hang Out
Mel Gibson isn't afraid of letting it all hang out on Tuesday morning, May 17. Before attending the premiere of "The Beaver" at the 64th Annual Cannes Film Festival, the 55-year-old actor flaunted his not-so-fit physique while standing on the balcony of the Eden Roc Hotel in Cap d'Antibes, France.
Stepping out of his hotel room shirtless with an unbuttoned jeans, the William Wallace of "Braveheart" soaked up the sun while smoking a cigarette. Some of the photos, courtesy of X17Online, unraveled that he was joined by a male friend, who also ditched his shirt, on the balcony.
Later that night, Mel hid his belly under a formal attire. Donning a black and white tuxedo, the ex-boyfriend of Oksana Grigorieva hit the red carpet together with director/co-star Jodie Foster. They were seen walking arm-in-arm as they entered the Palais' Lumiere Theatre for the premiere of "The Beaver".
Mel failed to show up at official photo call and press conference of the drama comedy. Jodie explained that the actor had a commitment that kept him in Los Angeles on Monday, May 16. On Mel's casting, the actress said, "He really understood the character in a way that was extraordinary. He was willing to go to a very deep place and to expose himself."
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard
- Comic-Con: 'Justice League' Debuts First Footage, 'Wonder Woman' Gets First Trailer