Shirtless Mel Gibson Lets His Belly Hang Out
Mel Gibson isn't afraid of letting it all hang out on Tuesday morning, May 17. Before attending the premiere of "The Beaver" at the 64th Annual Cannes Film Festival, the 55-year-old actor flaunted his not-so-fit physique while standing on the balcony of the Eden Roc Hotel in Cap d'Antibes, France.
Stepping out of his hotel room shirtless with an unbuttoned jeans, the William Wallace of "Braveheart" soaked up the sun while smoking a cigarette. Some of the photos, courtesy of X17Online, unraveled that he was joined by a male friend, who also ditched his shirt, on the balcony.
Later that night, Mel hid his belly under a formal attire. Donning a black and white tuxedo, the ex-boyfriend of Oksana Grigorieva hit the red carpet together with director/co-star Jodie Foster. They were seen walking arm-in-arm as they entered the Palais' Lumiere Theatre for the premiere of "The Beaver".
Mel failed to show up at official photo call and press conference of the drama comedy. Jodie explained that the actor had a commitment that kept him in Los Angeles on Monday, May 16. On Mel's casting, the actress said, "He really understood the character in a way that was extraordinary. He was willing to go to a very deep place and to expose himself."
More Mel Gibson News
- Justin Bieber Appears to Pee His Pants During Outing - And He's Proud of It
- Is Brad Pitt Staying at a Sober House?
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip