Shirtless Mel Gibson Lets His Belly Hang Out
Mel Gibson isn't afraid of letting it all hang out on Tuesday morning, May 17. Before attending the premiere of "The Beaver" at the 64th Annual Cannes Film Festival, the 55-year-old actor flaunted his not-so-fit physique while standing on the balcony of the Eden Roc Hotel in Cap d'Antibes, France.
Stepping out of his hotel room shirtless with an unbuttoned jeans, the William Wallace of "Braveheart" soaked up the sun while smoking a cigarette. Some of the photos, courtesy of X17Online, unraveled that he was joined by a male friend, who also ditched his shirt, on the balcony.
Later that night, Mel hid his belly under a formal attire. Donning a black and white tuxedo, the ex-boyfriend of Oksana Grigorieva hit the red carpet together with director/co-star Jodie Foster. They were seen walking arm-in-arm as they entered the Palais' Lumiere Theatre for the premiere of "The Beaver".
Mel failed to show up at official photo call and press conference of the drama comedy. Jodie explained that the actor had a commitment that kept him in Los Angeles on Monday, May 16. On Mel's casting, the actress said, "He really understood the character in a way that was extraordinary. He was willing to go to a very deep place and to expose himself."
More Mel Gibson News
- Jessica Williams Is Leaving 'The Daily Show' to Headline New Comedy Series
- Pregnant Alanis Morissette Completely Naked in This Beautiful Underwater Photo
- Video: Lady GaGa and Caitlyn Jenner Among 49 Stars Honoring Orlando Shooting Victims
- Justin Timberlake Is One Grumpy Doll in First 'Trolls' Trailer
- Stephanie March Reveals Botched Boob Job Amid 2014 Bobby Flay Marriage Trouble
- Peta Murgatroyd Confirms She's Pregnant With Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Baby
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand