Pics: Leonardo DiCaprio Gives Warm Hug to Blake Lively in Cannes
Leonardo DiCaprio has added fuel to speculation that he might be wooing Blake Lively. The Hollywood actor, who recently split from model girlfriend Bar Refaeli, has been photographed greeting the "Gossip Girl" beauty with a warm embrace when she came on board director Steven Spielberg's yacht in Cannes, France on Tuesday, May 17.
36-year-old Leo was wearing blue shirt and a pair of jeans for the occasion, and hid his eyes behind large dark glasses. 23-year-old Blake, in the meantime, dressed herself in a cream chiffon mini dress. She carried a pink Chanel shoulder bag with a green scarf tied to it. The two looked comfortable with each other and even shared a few laughs.
Leo and Blake, who were introduced over dinner in November 2010 by "The Great Gatsby" director Baz Luhrman, were not alone on the boat. They were joined by Steven, his wife Kate Capshaw and fellow actor Lukas Haas.
Before they were snapped together on the yacht, Leo and Blake reportedly spent time together at a hotel. New York Post's Page Six reported the two stars hung out at the Hotel du Cap Eden Roc on Friday night, May 13. "She was wearing white and he was in a baseball cap," a source recalled. "They walked around the grounds together. It looked like they were a couple."
While Leo got a lovely company for the boat trip, his ex-girlfriend came to a red carpet event at the 64th Annual Cannes Film Festival solo. Attending the premiere of "The Beaver", the 25-year-old model looked stunning in a navy blue Roberto Cavalli gown with embellished cutout designs. She completed her look with a set of jewelry by Chopard.
Leonardo DiCaprio and Blake Lively on a yacht:
Bar Refaeli at "The Beaver" premiere:
More Leonardo DiCaprio News
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says
- Kourtney Kardashian on Reconciling With Scott Disick: 'I'm So Not There Yet'
- Listen to Preview of Carly Rae Jepsen's 'E.Mo.Tion: Side B' Tracks
- Here's Your First Look at Kristin Chenoweth's Easter on 'American Gods'